Need Help With Struggling Deadlift Routine...
- 08-05-2010, 06:29 PM
I'm not quite sure
It might be because my deadlift is fairly low with my max as 485. Plus I am only doing the base mesocycle. But trust me it takes me a while to get through the workouts. After this I am quite sure I will be a decent bit over 500 deadlift and I want it bad so no stopping me. And my knee is f*cked up so I can't squat.
- 08-05-2010, 06:46 PM
08-06-2010, 12:59 AM
08-07-2010, 02:40 AM
08-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Hey guys, thanks for all the incredible ideas! I really appreciate all the feedback. I will definitely be implementing these ideas into a new routine. Sorry that I haven't been back on here. I just worked 5 24s back to back so I stayed pretty busy. I will make sure to come back here to post some of my new experience with some of the techniques that you've suggested that I try. Hopefully this next time around, I'll be pulling what pmiller383 was killing! That was quite an impressive lift. I definitely need the work just pulling off the floor. So, I'll be adding in those plates and chains. Good stuff. You guys are all awesome!
08-07-2010, 04:24 PM
BTW, also loved the links for the Coan/Phillipi cycle and the smolov cycle as well. Good links guys! Also thanks SRS2000, CJPopovich and MongoSS for all that you shared. Really all excellent stuff!
Similar Forum Threads
- By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 11Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:21 AM
- By Behemoth1 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2009, 07:28 PM
- By freqfly in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2007, 03:04 PM
- By Fanar in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2006, 02:09 PM
- By Sonny Crockett in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:28 AM