- 06-01-2010, 02:50 PM
- 06-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Props my man, props.
- 07-21-2010, 10:39 PM
Strong lifts. Learn to control your air better though. Make sure to hold air in your belly until the top. and keep a tight lower back arch, other than that damn impressive.
07-22-2010, 06:34 PM
nice but ur wearnig straps lol
07-23-2010, 09:53 AM
Straps or not, that's very goof form for a weight that high. I've been trying for months to learn to preserve my deadlift form while upping the weight, very jealous.
Similar Forum Threads
- By swan1209 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2011, 07:02 PM
- By BaDgErFaN in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 10-15-2010, 08:54 AM
- By killamac27 in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 01-25-2010, 08:16 PM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 76Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:55 PM
- By time lord in forum Training ForumReplies: 33Last Post: 06-19-2009, 02:50 AM