need cirtuqie im new :o

imuglylol

Awards
hey im about to start power lifting and im 5'8 15 a hardgainer and 127 lbs my plan is to eat about 4500 calories a day with about 200 grams of protein and 300 carbs and my routine is

monday:cheat tris delts

tuesday:rest

wensday:trap bicep abs

thursday:rest

firday:lats and all legs

saturday:rest

sunday:lower back abs forarms

if any1 i can make better or improve plz say so

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
ur doing bodybuilding split not powerlifting.

imuglylol

Awards
ur doing bodybuilding split not powerlifting.
what foods should i eat for pwoer lfiting and what kind of excerises and days sorry i use to body build not use to this thank you if u can reply

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
eat a normal diet high in protien you will need high carbs as well for powerlifting. Dont worry to much about fats. Dont over train.. you need something like this

Monday- Squat
Wednesday- Bench
Friday- Deadlift.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
check out 5x5 or starting strength for now

permanabol

Awards
^^^
This. and when you get past that level you split it into the main lifts (i.e. bench, squat, deadlift, military press possibly) best of luck I love training for powerlifting and maxing out is the best gives the most amazing rush when you destroy a PR!

BRZRKRRR

Awards
you can also workout your whole body each time --start with deadlift then bench then rows then add your assistance exercises and isolation exercises --always the heavy compound exercises should be done first and any smaller muscles worked last.

switch exercises around but keep it basic --warmup then add weight each set untill you cant make your target reps like 7 reps or less

Pray! and read The BIBLE!