Otomix Shoes for weightlifting

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used these for weight lifting. They look ideal for deads and squats bc there flat, you can feel the floor and provide ankle support.

New Extreme Pro Trainer

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
As you know qwerty I really like mine, but will be nice to hear others opinions also!

Attachments

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, are yours the swede black or are they leather

im pretty sure im pickin up a pair online later tn

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, are yours the swede black or are they leather

im pretty sure im pickin up a pair online later tn
not to piss u off or anything but damn how many threads are you gonna start over shoes?? LIFT THE DAMN WEIGHT!! shoes are not gonna do ****

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
not to piss u off or anything but damn how many threads are you gonna start over shoes?? LIFT THE DAMN WEIGHT!! shoes are not gonna do ****
haha just trying to get opinions. Shelling out 70+ bones imo warrents the correct choice. And i do SFW. I just do it barefoot atm. I think im getting the ones in the pic above.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
have to agree with brown... just get a pair of friggin shoes, will ya?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i agree been ocd with this since i hurt my knee bc of bad shoes on heavy squats.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Spend 20 on some chucks, and with the extra 50 buy some protein or something.

I love my chucks.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
buy a great pair of wrestling shoes for 30 bucks...way more comfortable and look way cooler...........

quadzilla500

Awards
adidas wrestling shoes rock out. tie them up tight and you can feel the floor and really push through the floor on your pulls and press through your heels on ur squats. I love mine. I mean I walked 600lbs out and did two quarter squats just didn't have the right spotters to go and try it deep. but I could really feel the floor.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i went with five finger shoes. and they are sick. perfect for deads and squats as well as running.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i went with five finger shoes. and they are sick. perfect for deads and squats as well as running.
i think u made a good choice those five fingers are pretty cool. i use nike frees or just go bare foot and both work for me but my brother picked up some of those five fingers and i tried them on and they are surprisingly comfortable.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
very true they make running really cool. and easier. i get asked in the gym all the time what they are lol

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
I think they are ok for deads. I prefer chuck taylors for squatting or old school high top vans they are canvas strong and provide a solid surface to squat on. Plus chucks are about half the price of otomix.