best bran/model of wrestling shoes

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
So im getting proper foot where for dead's and squats. Many like chucks or wrestling shoes. They seem to be the same but i prefer wrestling shoes

which model do you guys recommend? links would be appreciated, as well as feedback

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rogue Do-winns

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
whats the difference b/w roe do and wrestling shoes? Ro do's are only good for squatting correct?

the main difference is the raised wooden heal, how do these compare to wrestling shoes

sub001

Awards
I like my asics. I use them for deads and squats, though sometimes I don't bother since my nikes are very flat with no support. I've heard pretty much anything is fine as long as you don't get split toe ones. Mine are the same as in this picture I think. I had mine left over from kickboxing.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I like my asics. I use them for deads and squats, though sometimes I don't bother since my nikes are very flat with no support. I've heard pretty much anything is fine as long as you don't get split toe ones. Mine are the same as in this picture I think. I had mine left over from kickboxing.

this shoe looks like the old dan gable shoe, and I believe its still not a split sole. The split second shoe is nicer but has split sole, and the aggressor or rulon would be my next chioce, and also have one piece soles