Fat Gripz feedback
- 04-05-2010, 10:59 PM
- 04-06-2010, 03:32 AM
- 04-06-2010, 04:43 AM
04-06-2010, 08:25 AM
04-06-2010, 09:06 AM
04-06-2010, 12:22 PM
04-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Tried the FG's on deadlifts today, could only pull 225 x 5. Went to straps and pulled 455 x 1.
I also tried them on one arm DB rows, 70 x 8 (losing grip), then went to straps for 130 x 8.
So, moral of the story to me is I'll start heavy with straps and finish up with the FG's on higher reps / lower weight. My grip is so tired now...
04-08-2010, 02:57 PM
I have a pair and I love them. I use them almost every day except legs obviously. Training with these grips helped me hit a 500lb raw dead lift at 198 lb.
04-10-2010, 10:44 AM
I bought a pair of "Fat Gripz" this week. I'll update once I get to using them. The majority of feedback I've come across has been impressive.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
04-10-2010, 08:54 PM
I got mine on Tues. Used them on Wed for dumbell rows and dumbell curls. Had to lower the weight but really felt my forearms during both exercises. Still feeling my forearms a little today.
04-12-2010, 09:23 PM
get some. I am loving using these for presses. For me it really enhances the mind muscle connection.
SFW and GFH
04-15-2010, 12:21 AM
I only use my for pulling movements... pressing movements it doesnt affect my lifts at all. But I had decent forearms to begin with... (pulling 405 for sets with over over grip) but these things will definitely make a bitch outa you on pulling movements
Bench - 355
Squat - 405
Deadlift - 600
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dragon93 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:55 AM
- By drinkyboy in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:51 AM
- By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:52 PM
- By Batman1991 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2011, 08:28 PM
- By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2011, 11:07 PM