Bench Shirt Quality

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering how good an Inzer EHPHD Shirt is ?

I started learning shirt benching a while ago with an hd blast shirt and now I want to upgrade, but Im trying to find a used one for a good price b.c I really cant afford to buy a new one.

walker11

Awards
go with a Rage, the material is stiffer and won't stretch as much.

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
I just wear under armour, don't see the need for a bench shirt honestly.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
go with a Rage, the material is stiffer and won't stretch as much.
yeah, im checking out a Rage X for a good price too.... Its single ply so its still not really that rigid.... I dont want anything too stiff that i cant touch the weight in

walker11

Awards
even a 1 ply Rage X will give you good support. after you've had it for a little while have it grid stitched and that will give you some more rebound.

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
get a F6 2-ply open back with a reinforced scoop collar call Ken Anderson online

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
ElectricPulse is a bozo bench shirts are the reason ppl are increasing their max raw lifts all through out the powerlifting world get a great shirt that you can afford and train your ass off also you will need a partner to help you get the shirt on and off and also get a pair of shirt slip-ons when you order the shirt

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
get a F6 2-ply open back with a reinforced scoop collar call Ken Anderson online
Yeah thats what i ended up getting, an F6, but its a single ply shirt.. Im not too big of a fan of a double ply, there a little too rigid for my liking

permanabol

Awards
Yeah thats what i ended up getting, an F6, but its a single ply shirt.. Im not too big of a fan of a double ply, there a little too rigid for my liking
Tell me how it is. i'm considering getting one for my bench shirt and want to know how easy it is to learn and the carryover.

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
I train with two guys that use the F6 and they love it very easy to learn with great carryover its a super shirt for any level of lifter and you will get stronger on the bench as well... one of my training partners used to max out with 320 after using the F6 for 8 weeks he's hitting 340 for 2 reps 5 sets just keep training and don't be afraid to lower the weights

permanabol

Awards
obviously he's getting some good carryover what was his estimated raw max?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I just wear under armour, don't see the need for a bench shirt honestly.
I'm looking and hoping for the sarcasm in this comment - please don't tell me you're serious. New bench only fed - WUABA (World Under Armour Benching ASSociation).:lol::lol:

Mate, out, now, and give your seat to someone who has a hint of sense
:fing02:

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
I get about 40-50 lbs out of the inzer EHPHD I inherited from a friend. If you can get a single ply rage that would be a good option for you. If you intend to save for something new, I hear good things about the titan katanas for single ply.