A question?....

loganccga

Awards
I am thinking about going to the WNPF Georgia States on 12/12....wondering if anyone is planning on going?

I havent really been training specifically for this because I just found out about it a week ago.

Here are my numbers raw and with no belt(I will compete raw, but add a belt):

I wiegh 245ish.

Squat - 495 x5 (today)
Bench - 315x3 (my weakest by far)
Deadlift - 515x3

I will do a lot more as I train down to singles for a ME! These were not to failure, but close.

What are you numbers even if you arent attending! ?

Squat-

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
hey sorry im no help to ur thread but ive seen ur posts. MAD respect for training raw and being that strong.. whats ur routine like bro?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im still debating attending myself, i believe they are doing powercurl instead of squats if i remember right. ill come watch reguardless, im assuming your name is logan? ill come holler at you if i see you.

they usually have events every 2-3 months in atlanta so i may keep working on my lifts then enter the one after this with the rest of my PL team at georgia state. how old are you?

loganccga

Awards
my routine is something like this right now. i change this every 4-8 weeks depending on the routine:

monday - Deadlift (warm-up, 315x10, 405x5, 495x3, 515x3-5)
Flat Bench (super set with DL warm up only for reps)
One arm DB knee rows (4x10 with 120s)
Pull-Back DB Shrugs (4x10 with 120s)
BB Shrugs (Super heavy for reps to failure)
Knee level DL partials (Heavy for max every other week only)

Tuesday - Rest

Wednesday - Squat (warm-up, 315x10, 405x6, 495xfailure)
One leg calf raises (2x20 with 120s)
Straight leg deads (315x10, 405x6)
High flat footed steps with DB(3x10 120s)
Squat partials (heavy for ME every other week only)
Leg Curls (3x10)

Thursday - Standing DB presses (warm-up, 60x10, 70x6, 70x6)
Reverse grip BB press (200x6x3)
Push-press (225x1x5 *singles)
One arm DB cleans (120x6x3)
DB snatches (every other week in place of cleans)

Friday - DB flat bench (warm-up, 100x10, 120x6x2)
Incline flys (35x10x3)
BB Incline (185x10, 225x6x2)
DB together bench (85x10x3)
Flat flys (35x10x3)

Saturday (or sometime throughout the week) - Powercurls (warm-up, 135x1x5)
Overhead BB Tri ext (whatever I feel)
DB ext (heavy up to a set of 3)
Hammer Curls (80x2x6)

This is rough as I tweek it based on how I feel for the week and what will work best that week!

Logan

loganccga

Awards
Yes Im logan. Im 24 just on the 15th. whats your name? I dont think I will compete I am going to wait and go in sometime next year. What are some other dates for next year?

Yeah couldnt do PC over Squat!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yes Im logan. Im 24 just on the 15th. whats your name? I dont think I will compete I am going to wait and go in sometime next year. What are some other dates for next year?

Yeah couldnt do PC over Squat!
My name is Tyler, duno about next year. Im kinda new to this as well and the page i see, the dates just stop after december so it might be pending or something released near the end of dec. I think it;d be good to go and watch one time before competing just to see how they do everything and theres no suprises. Also something about maxing squats and then deadlifts within a short time frame sounds killer, but im sure the adrenaline helps a bit.

I reallly want to be in the single digit bf% before i compete. I look like i weigh 150, but im like 190. So if i can get down to 170ish ill be solid. That and pulling the upper 500's would make me happy.