Oct 17 NASA 100% DRUG TESTED NATIONALS & KY REGIONAL @ MOREHEAD, KY

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
2009 NASA 100% TESTED NATIONALS & KENTUCKY REGIONAL Powerlifting, Bench Press, Push/Pull & Power Sports Championships

Saturday October 17, 2009

111 East First Street
Morehead, KY 40351

Quality Inn Morehead 606-784-2220 – $69.99 Double Room Ask for NASA Powerlifters to get Rate.

Meet Directors: Greg & Susan Van Hoose
Route 1 Box 166
Ravenswood, WV 26164
(304) 273-3110 or e-mail [email protected]
KY Records Chairman: J.T. Hall [email protected]
Weigh-in Times: Early weigh-in 8:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. Friday (All lifters)
Regular weigh-in 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. Saturday (All lifters)

Rules Meeting/Equipment Check will be at 9:15 A.M.
Lifting will begin at 10:00 A.M.

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
Here are some of the sponsors for the upcoming Oct 17 NASA 100% Tested National and Ky Regional Championship. I am waiting to receive other sponsorship packages from other companies and will keep you informed once I receive there items. I made color programs for all the lifters and audience too. Also, I have some other free goodies to give away too.

http://www.inzernet.com/

Free giveaway of wraps, shirts and hat for the lifters. For the best quality power gear call Inzer Advance Designs, 1-800-222-6897. Squat suits,Ironwraps, wrist wraps, belts, bench shirts, denim shirts, Groove Briefs, Erector shirts, chalk,caps, tanks and t-shirts, videos, and accessories.

Free PLUSA Mags for all the lifters and audience too! The magazine features Top 100's for both men and women, Powerlifting Meet Results, Upcoming Powerlifting Events,Registration and Applications, Workout of the Month, Starting Out, Profiles, and much more! Powerlifting USA Magazine, Post Office Box 467, Camarillo, CA 93011 or 800-448-7693.

http://www.lexingtonathleticclub.com

Lexington Athetic Club(LAC) is sponsoring the meet with free t-shirts for free giveaway. LAC has the largest indoor track in Kentucky!

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
I just finished with all the men and women ranking and records. I'll email everybody the ranking and records today or Monday.