- 10-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Looking for diet and eating suggestions. This is what I eat everyday give or take a little:
Meal 1: 2 slices whole wheat toast or oatmeal, 6-10 eggs, chicken breast, or turkey fillet
Meal 2: 2-3 Chicken breasts, 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese with raisins,
Meal 3: (pre workout) Tuna/salmon/talapia, spinach or broccoli, cottage cheese, whole grain rice or pasta. Maybe white bread for quick carb energy release.
Meal 4: (post-workout) Tuna/salmon/talapia, spinach or broccoli, cottage cheese, whole grain rice or pasta. Maybe white bread for quick carb energy release.
Meal 5: Chicken Breast, Fish, Spinach, (no high carbs)
Meal 6: Same as Meal 5
Im just interested in Ideas. Im into strongman, I lift as heavy as possible. I dont wanna lose wieght but I do want to tone up and build muscle mass. Im looking to compete sooner than later.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lemon in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:00 PM
- By bigdognhb in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:37 PM
- By loganccga in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2009, 01:46 AM
- By getjacked63 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:39 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 01-28-2005, 02:13 PM