Jmaths

Awards
This lift is from tonight:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW2QAayWlac"]YouTube - Raw Squat 545[/ame]

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Nice lift. Great depth. Impressive brother.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
lol the way you just kinda bounced off from the bottom, my knees would explode

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
My knees are really flexible from a lot of stretching.
what kind of stretches do you do? i should start doing them, i have a lot of built up cartilage floating around and my knees grind... as well as pop out of the socket all the time. no bueno.

Jmaths

Jmaths

Awards
what kind of stretches do you do? i should start doing them, i have a lot of built up cartilage floating around and my knees grind... as well as pop out of the socket all the time. no bueno.
lots of these:

also pausing in the regular squat position with no weight:

pausing in the squat position with weight:

dynamic hamstring stretches:

static hamstring stretches

And a lot of bike riding. i.e. anything ultra low intensity, high volume, low impact. elliptical, bike, stepper, rower. doing these things frequently will bring blood into the area and promote the healing process. if you don't provide a stimulus for your knee to heal itself, it won't.

I'd also invest in some cissus quadrangularis from primaforce, and some grape seed extract.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
awesome bro keep it up.

I also take advantage of pausing in the squat position, and it does wonders for me in increasing "out of the hole" strength. You could also try one of DC's methods for stretching that is going to the leg extension machine (or any seat down machine) and sit on one foot, push the knee down, and lean back.

..btw, I like how the guy in the background took "extra" long to put those weights on while watching ya,... haha!

L

loganccga

Awards
Great squat, good form and depth. You could have got more outta that! Maybe like 1-3 more reps!

C

Cerberus

Awards
What kind of squat shoes do you own? Nice squat brother. More people on this board need to actually lift some heavy weight.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that looks heavy!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
great job man. Are you going to compete at the iron lion? and are you competing raw?

L

loganccga

Awards
Good lift. Looked like you bounced a little much. But overall great!

Jmaths

Jmaths

Awards
great job man. Are you going to compete at the iron lion? and are you competing raw?
yea I am competing in it, and I will be competing raw. I'm siked!

hopefully I'll get 585 squat, 385 bench, and 630 deadlift. squat will be the hardest to attain out of the three, but I think I can do it. as long as I get a 1600 lb total. maybe I can bump up the deadlift if need be.

how bout you, are you gonna compete in it?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
yea I am competing in it, and I will be competing raw. I'm siked!

hopefully I'll get 585 squat, 385 bench, and 630 deadlift. squat will be the hardest to attain out of the three, but I think I can do it. as long as I get a 1600 lb total. maybe I can bump up the deadlift if need be.

how bout you, are you gonna compete in it?
yeah man... looking for a
400lb squat
275 bench
500 deadlift
all raw

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Incredible! Bench shirts and squat suits have made the sport a frigging joke over the years. RAW is the only way to lift. Powerlifting is abot as credible as WCW wrestling these days.