545 ATG Raw Squat

  1. 545 ATG Raw Squat


    This lift is from tonight:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW2QAayWlac"]YouTube - Raw Squat 545[/ame]


  2. Nice lift. Great depth. Impressive brother.

  3. lol the way you just kinda bounced off from the bottom, my knees would explode
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    lol the way you just kinda bounced off from the bottom, my knees would explode
    My knees are really flexible from a lot of stretching.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jmaths View Post
    My knees are really flexible from a lot of stretching.
    what kind of stretches do you do? i should start doing them, i have a lot of built up cartilage floating around and my knees grind... as well as pop out of the socket all the time. no bueno.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    what kind of stretches do you do? i should start doing them, i have a lot of built up cartilage floating around and my knees grind... as well as pop out of the socket all the time. no bueno.
    lots of these:





    also pausing in the regular squat position with no weight:





    pausing in the squat position with weight:





    dynamic hamstring stretches:




    static hamstring stretches







    And a lot of bike riding. i.e. anything ultra low intensity, high volume, low impact. elliptical, bike, stepper, rower. doing these things frequently will bring blood into the area and promote the healing process. if you don't provide a stimulus for your knee to heal itself, it won't.




    I'd also invest in some cissus quadrangularis from primaforce, and some grape seed extract.

  7. Great squat, what's your BW?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    Great squat, what's your BW?
    between 245 and 250

  9. awesome bro keep it up.

    I also take advantage of pausing in the squat position, and it does wonders for me in increasing "out of the hole" strength. You could also try one of DC's methods for stretching that is going to the leg extension machine (or any seat down machine) and sit on one foot, push the knee down, and lean back.

    ..btw, I like how the guy in the background took "extra" long to put those weights on while watching ya,... haha!

  10. Great squat, good form and depth. You could have got more outta that! Maybe like 1-3 more reps!

  11. What kind of squat shoes do you own? Nice squat brother. More people on this board need to actually lift some heavy weight.

  12. Damn, that looks heavy!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  13. great job man. Are you going to compete at the iron lion? and are you competing raw?
    SFW and GFH

  14. Good lift. Looked like you bounced a little much. But overall great!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    great job man. Are you going to compete at the iron lion? and are you competing raw?
    yea I am competing in it, and I will be competing raw. I'm siked!

    hopefully I'll get 585 squat, 385 bench, and 630 deadlift. squat will be the hardest to attain out of the three, but I think I can do it. as long as I get a 1600 lb total. maybe I can bump up the deadlift if need be.

    how bout you, are you gonna compete in it?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jmaths View Post
    yea I am competing in it, and I will be competing raw. I'm siked!

    hopefully I'll get 585 squat, 385 bench, and 630 deadlift. squat will be the hardest to attain out of the three, but I think I can do it. as long as I get a 1600 lb total. maybe I can bump up the deadlift if need be.

    how bout you, are you gonna compete in it?
    yeah man... looking for a
    400lb squat
    275 bench
    500 deadlift
    all raw
    SFW and GFH

  17. Incredible! Bench shirts and squat suits have made the sport a frigging joke over the years. RAW is the only way to lift. Powerlifting is abot as credible as WCW wrestling these days.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How low do you squat?
    By nodgodbod in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 09:48 PM
  2. Split Squat and Single Leg Squat
    By athletor in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:30 PM
  3. Free Squat Vs Smith Squat
    By goleafsgo1216 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 10:49 PM
  4. how much less will a front squat be than a back squat be on average?
    By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:11 PM
  5. Where to buy Box squat?
    By lk9932 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Log in
Log in