- 09-27-2009, 10:21 PM
- 10-06-2009, 07:28 AM
- 5'11" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Staten Island, NY
- Rep Power
Yeah, I did it for 3 weeks, and it worked great. My bench FLEW up, but I was tired as hell and my elbows were burning everyday. And I didn't deload, which really ****ed me up once I was done.
So I recommend you look into some elbow sleeves, liniments, and deload at the end.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigironkiller in forum Workout LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2010, 11:44 PM
- By SemiBulimic in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 06:54 PM
- By RobbyG66 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2009, 08:26 AM
- By DALLASxBROWN in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 12:15 AM
- By Westerner in forum Workout LogsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-09-2008, 08:49 AM