Top ten signs im becoming a powerlifter
- 09-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Top ten signs im becoming a powerlifter
10. I cant remember the last time i went over 5 reps in squat bench or deads
9. I havent had a ARMS day for a year
8. Fast Food is part of my daily diet
7. Have to have plates handed to me for hyper extentions
6. I dont know where the cardio center is in my gym
5. The pins is at the bottom of every pulldown station
4. My triceps start right at the elbow
3. I get weird looks when i go from repping 225 on floor bnch to 15 pounds, H-rolls
2. When i floor bench, the bars still coming down to my chest
1. My entire workout is at the power rack
i wanna hear some of urs lol
- 09-16-2009, 09:07 PM
- 09-16-2009, 11:56 PM
I destroy the toilet every time I go to the rest room.
I lift more then guys twice my size.
I get pissed when I don't hit parallel.
I have big arms and I don't train biceps. lol
09-17-2009, 12:18 AM
the toliets a good one!
and yes i get pissed about parallel too i needa learn how to attempt max squat tries tho
and i feel u on the arms sometimes i walk by the dumbells do a quick set of hammer curls but thats about it
09-17-2009, 11:14 AM
10-02-2009, 12:31 PM
my calluses are so thick I have to use a belt sander once a week
when I DL, guys get pissed trying to find plates to bench with
somedays my workout is DL...thats it, then I'm toast
there are more reps in my warm up set than the entire rest of my workout
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
10-04-2009, 07:26 PM
^ it gives me extra calories protien and taste damn good and i still am pretty lean in so i dont care lol
10-05-2009, 12:34 AM
i tried to get pants today and nothing would fit me. ended up having to buy some levis size 36x30 lol i know im not that thick, and im pretty lean... i just have a massive bubble butt from deads
CELTIC LABS REP
10-05-2009, 01:39 PM
10-05-2009, 07:07 PM
10-05-2009, 07:43 PM
10-05-2009, 08:20 PM
10-05-2009, 08:21 PM
10-05-2009, 08:30 PM
10-07-2009, 07:09 AM
10-07-2009, 12:58 PM
at my gym a big thing is using the lil bar across the top in the power rack to do pullups? they cant use the 6 other pullup stations
12-01-2009, 10:25 AM
12-01-2009, 05:41 PM
-you consider anything over 10 reps cardio...
-people keep asking you why you squat "so low"....
-you bring food to the gym with you and eat it during sets,(oreos are the sh*t)
-you never work your traps yet they almost touch your ears...
-it is a workout in its self just gathering,loading,and unloading the bar for your squat/DL workout...
-you put in more effort into 1 set 3 reps than most people do into their entire workout...
-blood, it happens...
Last edited by hamr9; 12-01-2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: cursing
12-01-2009, 07:33 PM
12-07-2009, 11:14 AM
you put in less time than everyone else in the gym, yet you're the biggest/strongest
people always come to you for advice on bench, squat, & DL's
people ask you to write out workouts for them
people ask you if they can work out with you for the day
you hate seeing people curl at the squat rack
you never work arms, yet yours are bigger then most - if not - everyone's at the gym
chalk is the only reason your hands aren't completely annhilated with callous
sadly, your ass has better shape to it then the chicks at the gym do
people are quick to say that you use roids
you dread the idea of doing more then 6 reps
oh and your shins have a line of scar tissue down the middle from DL's
12-07-2009, 01:31 PM
12-07-2009, 06:25 PM
1) eat as many calories in a day that is possable
2) extra large shirts fit tight on me even though im 5 7
3) the bar bends over my back when i squat
4) do tons of wrist curls so i can actually hold the amount of weight im deadlifting
5) bench hurts my palms more than my chest
6) chains are a must have at my gym
7) all i talk about and recomend are power cleans and deadlifts and other powerlifts to people
8) it is impossable for me to cry, except when my cat died
9) eggs every day for breakfast
10) i eat a small meal every 2 hours
12-07-2009, 07:37 PM
12-22-2009, 06:20 PM
TNUBS-I agree about the ass part I bodybuild but still squat deep
deadlift- in your experience do girls like guys with big asses ?
wow that sounded so ****ing gay
12-26-2009, 12:54 PM
No homo of course, but all the girls I talk to said they like guys with big asses and small asses, as long as they are shaped and toned and not flat looking...
12-27-2009, 05:22 PM
I got one.....
warm up sets can't be more than three reps despite the weight.....because I loose my breathe.....even with just the bar
Maybe Im just unhealthy
12-27-2009, 08:07 PM
me and my wrkout partner were doing these spinning DB bench presses and i was doing less reps but when we got to the 85s i could get em he couldnt lol
12-28-2009, 05:16 PM
taking a crap is always an adventure in stretching to my limits.
I never look forward to putting on undies, clipping toenails, putting on socks or tying shoelaces; I dread anything that requires me to reach for my feet.....
01-06-2010, 01:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Neck in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 29Last Post: 12-08-2011, 10:54 PM
- By DALLASxBROWN in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2008, 06:52 PM
- By DALLASxBROWN in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2008, 11:05 PM
- By liftw8t in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2008, 11:17 AM