My meet results(pic & videos): Sept 13 usapl bp nationals

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
I had a great time competing against the top 220 lifters in the usa. The venue was the best I have seen in my 15 years of competing. The meet director did a great job!!

220 Open Results:
1. Tim Anderson - 622
2. Mike Ferrantelli - 551
3. Derek Brixius - 479
4. JT Hall -468
5. Clint Poore
6. John Pfeiffer

I tried to figure out why I missed 562 because I did it pretty easy last year at the same meet. The only conclusion was the I didn't adapt quickly to the fast flight. As soon as I did my unequipped opener and got my shirt on. I was 3rd out. The weight just didn't feel right. I think the quick flight affected three other lifters because two bombed with weight they have done before. Also, there were more missed attempts in our short flight than made attempts. Positive note: I did get a record and the top unequipped ranking.

"Big Willie" J.T. Hall first place Tomahawk Swords

John Bogart, "Big Willie" J.T. Hall & Horace Lane

Dennis "Heavy D" Cieri & "Big Willie" J.T. Hall

Tim Anderson & "Big Willie" J.T. Hall

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rcMVSmibuo"]YouTube - "BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL 562 ATTEMPT[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVI6li506nI"]YouTube - "BIG WILLIE" J.T. Hall 468 USAPL BP RECORD[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcYCJJp0lM4"]YouTube - "BIG WILLIE" J.T. Hall 25 REPS WITH 214 lbs[/ame]

matteoja

Awards
Congrats man! Did I read right that Cieri did a 501 raw? As a 198 raw lifter, that is humbling..Geez

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Willy is there any forum that you don't infect with you inzer-sponsored drivel?

Why in your signature does it say '611 MISS ATTEMPT AT THE 2008 BP NATIONALS'? How is that an achievement? I attempted a 1100lb deadlift the other day but i missed it, you don't see me listing it as one of my achievements. You're a reasonably strong fella but seriously, the vast minority of people care about your competitive lifting as they know it's just a ruse to get pictures of you in your inzer gear all over the web

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
Looking strong! Looks like a good time.
I had an awesome time competing against the top single-ply drug lifters in the USA. The venue was awesome! I expect bigger and better numbers in 2010.

Thanks a lot!

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
Congrats man! Did I read right that Cieri did a 501 raw? As a 198 raw lifter, that is humbling..Geez
Dennis "Heavy D" Cieri did a 501 raw opener and a great guy to fellowship with too.

Thanks a lot!

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
congrats..looked like a great time. enjoyed the pics and video.. never been to a PW meet, gonna have to check one out.-

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
That was a beast competition man, I was there the whole time.

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
congrats..looked like a great time. enjoyed the pics and video.. never been to a PW meet, gonna have to check one out.-
Powerlifting meets are fun because everybody is supporting, uplifting and cheering for each other. You don't have to deal with the hating or negative attacks that occur on the internet.

Thanks a lot!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Good work

GW Bigwill. I used to powerlift and trained with an amateur strongman. My tallies at 202 were just over 1300lbs..It was quite some time ago but fun and taught me alot nonetheless.

Excellent stuff there friend..not sure what's up SemiBulimic's a$$ either.

Good Luck in future events.