Some recent lifting vids...385 bench, 150 one-hand snatch, 130X10 DB Bench (paused)

Jmaths

Jmaths

Awards
First is 385 paused bench:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXlFBbtn7cs"]YouTube - 385 Bench Press (Paused)[/ame]

130X10 pause DB Bench:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8PQ5ptOY3I"]YouTube - 130 X 10 DB Bench Press (Paused)[/ame]

And from today:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adHf_KCQeu8"]YouTube - 150 lb one-handed snatch[/ame]

klownh8er

Awards
lol @ all the kids looking at you in the db pressing. Good job, keep up the great work.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah. Penn State in the White Building. I was there today! There's no ****ing mirrors in there.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
haha who was "Squatting" in ur first video

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
haha i love that squat i came back on to just watch it again.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
nice lifts man! glad to see you are getting to east area... I havent made it out that way yet.

The White building is way too humid for me during peak hours... **** is way to hard to hold on to and the benchs get slippery. I cant stay tight on the normal benches so I use the ones in the racks.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
LMAO the guys face when you unrack 385 is priceless.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
haha LMAO everyone turning around to see you do the DB bench haha also think the guy squating came close to parallel LOL

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
haha LMAO everyone turning around to see you do the DB bench haha also think the guy squating came close to parallel LOL

haha that was even to high a for good morning lol

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
u stoped that little part of the gym on the db press
give that squat guy some slack he had a whole plate on there
good work bro

klownh8er

Awards
LOL upon futhur inspection of the db press video again, because it was so hilarious the first ime.

1.) Top right corner, is that guy curling on/over a bench press? Really?
2.) Top left, are they really just skull crushing the bar... on another bench press?
3.) Only one guy is bench pressing on the bench press. ... Unless all other barbells and just plain benches were taken, that was such a waste of a bench press.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
All good vids bro.

And whats up with the guy doing rack deads in ur last vid. His first rep looks like a rounded back from hell.

Jmaths

Jmaths

Awards
nice lifts man! glad to see you are getting to east area... I havent made it out that way yet.

The White building is way too humid for me during peak hours... **** is way to hard to hold on to and the benchs get slippery. I cant stay tight on the normal benches so I use the ones in the racks.
I like the White Building. Whenever I try to go to the East Area, there's always 2-3 people sharing a squat rack. Not the case at White. Yea, EA has the 150 lb DB's I like, and the weight vests, and the boxes to jump on, but White is nice.

BTW chalk is allowed now as long as you clean it up.
LOL upon futhur inspection of the db press video again, because it was so hilarious the first ime.

1.) Top right corner, is that guy curling on/over a bench press? Really?
2.) Top left, are they really just skull crushing the bar... on another bench press?
3.) Only one guy is bench pressing on the bench press. ... Unless all other barbells and just plain benches were taken, that was such a waste of a bench press.
I know...the kinds of things my camera captures when I'm trying to film myself are priceless. I could start a collection of lulzy things. I just made a vid the other day where these two kids literally just stand like 3 feet away form me and stare at me the WHOLE TIME.

All good vids bro.

And whats up with the guy doing rack deads in ur last vid. His first rep looks like a rounded back from hell.
Thanks.

The guy doing rack deads in my last vid is strong as F*CK. One of our best lifters on the team.

He deadlifted like 645 at Nationals recently, at a bodyweight of 198. I think he got 5th place at Nationals or something, in his weight class of like 35 people.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Its awesome that he is strong. But by pausing it right @ 7 secs, the rounded back makes my back tingle just from looking at it.

Jmaths

Jmaths

Awards
Its awesome that he is strong. But by pausing it right @ 7 secs, the rounded back makes my back tingle just from looking at it.
I agree that his upper back is rounded. Many deadlifters round their upper backs. However, thoracic curvature is generally not anything to worry about.

I am looking at his lower back (lumbar), and it seems to be pretty strait to me. I wish my spinal erectors were as strong as his.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Yea, it is hard to tell if his lower back is as rounded b/c of the support beam on the rack.
I used to have probs a long time ago with rounding my back, b/c of my height. As a result, the previous way of doing deads built my spinal erectors up strong as hell as well. But as a result, I have pinched MANY nerves, and put myself inline for future injuries.