WOW!!! Another great national meet by NASA! I had so many negative strikes going against me, but I was committed to competing at this meet. I strained two of my rotator cuff muscles a few months ago. This did affect my confidence level a little and only a good 4 week training cycle too. This is the main reason I didn't use my Inzer Rage X at this meet. So, I have gotten ART and started getting physical therapy. I have several more appointments this month and next month too. I couldn't sleep because I was so nervous about the meet. I woke up twice in the middle of the night. Then, my daughter woke me up at 3:40 a.m. and wanted to sleep with her parents. I just got up for good and let my daughter sleep next to my beautiful wife. I left home at 6:00 a.m. for a 3 hour drive to Columbus, OH. Warm ups went terrible!! 360lbs felt like 500, but the platform brings the best out of me. I opened up with 457, 2nd attempt 473 and 3rd attempt 485. I thought about trying 501, but decided no because I didn't want to risk it. I weighed 218.5lbs. The video should be loaded onto my youtube site by one of my good friends this week. The physical therapy, art and great USP LABS supplements helped me to break a world and american record. Also, I was on a team call TEAM POWERHOUSE and got first place too. My next meet is July 19 and I'm competing in the curl event only. I would rate my overall bench press performance on a scale of 1-10. I would give myself a 8 Thank you sponsors for your great support!

MONOLIFT USED AT THE NASA USA NATIONALS

BENCH PRESS USA AT THE NASA USA NATIONALS

TODD B. 200LB+ CURL

DESMOND PHILLIP 805LB RAW DEADLIFT

JIMMY K. 600LB BENCH PRESS IN AN INZER RAGE X AND A TEENAGER

TEAM POWERHOUSE(KY) FIRST PLACE

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL BREAK WORLD & AMERICAN BENCH PRESS RECORD