What drugs to take for dramatic strength gains

Kreb

Awards
Aside from steroids, what are some good drugs to take for strength gains?

so far i know of gh, clen, and creatine. Anything else that work well?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

did you call creatine a drug?

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
yes, creatine is a potent steroid. Be advised!
Psst...

This is between us.
But I heard that childrens Flintstones vitamins boost test.
If BP or cholesterol get high when on cycle, use Cheerios as a serm.

JP.

Last edited:
rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Psst...

This is between us.
But I heard that childrens Flintstones vitamins boost test.
If BP or cholesterol get high when on cycle, use Cheerios as a serm.

JP.
Sh!t you know that too? Thought i was the only one...

panmerc

panmerc

Awards
You should try Similac.
The pumps were amazing.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little offset by this.. i dunno if hes being sarcastic or not :dunno:

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Just got back from the store got me a new stack and I am super excited to see some huge gains.. Creatine, Flinestones, Cherrios, and Similac....Thanks for all the helpful advise guys...Cant wait to see some awesome gains......LMAO

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
DMT, insane psychodelic levels of strength. alien supplements co.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you guys are leaving out the milestone supplement behind olympic teams, and most pro athletes and loads of superheros and active children!? damn guys if you don't eat your Wheaties, you won't win!

So far as I can see your best stack will be mix Wheaties and Cherrios in a 50/50 mix probably 2 cups mix per serving, sprinkle with creatine, however only in the morning. One maybe two Flintstones vitamins depending on the sides, possibly increasing the Cherrios to Wheaties ratio to counter. Similac you should sip on all day, just don't over do it. I personally gained 300 pounds on bench in 7 days sipping a couple cups a day. Here's where it gets tricky, Milk, averages double gh output per decaliter, no more than a gallon a day thou, we all know how the udders start forming. Only thing else thats considered a super anabolic on the downlow is, listen close don't repeat this, spinach! personal experience, was in the woods hunting kodiaks, when one appeared, I grabbed my gun, but damn it jammed!!! So I quickly reached into my utility belt and grabbed my lifesaver, a small can of spinich. Needless to say I had to have the hide sewn back together, since I ripped the bear into 2 lumped pieces of flesh. I guess since I mentioned my utility belt, its safe to tell you guys, I'm Batman. p.s. The only other soul I have shared this with is Ronnie Coleman.
p.s.s. I HAVE A ISLAND FOR SALE S WELL, ANY TAKERS?

sorry I jus couldn't stop hahahahahaha

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Ephedrine boosts your adrenaline, making you stronger. I've noticed a substantial decrease in strength when im not using it.

Plus it opens your bronchial passage so you can take in more air.

Caffeine helps as well. Of course im speaking of the EC stack.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Ive read somewhere that most of your strength comes from your central nervous system anyway, like a custom triggered response when you go to lift something. Either that or going 70/30 with Wheaties/Cherrios, if you snort them its a 33% increase in bench.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mdrol by CEL is good at strenght, AAS wise halostin (is this how u spell it)

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
tribulus used intra-anally can increase test by 12%

Stack with snortable DHEA for optimal jackness.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Richard, so true. I have been doing the anal tribulus for years now. Idk how I left that one out. I even got this special implant gun that looks like a rocket! The DHEA I usually just rub into my eyes for a fast burn. I was told that would afford me a quicker rise in blood levels.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
You are all so off.

A. if you are going to go the intra-anal route u have to bleach first. it cleans the receptors.

B. its been reported the best superdrol/m-drol/clone gains are made when used long term. you might gain 12 pounds in a month, but if you keep in through the sides, you will be rewarded with ronnie coleman sized gains. thats his secret. try it for 6 months at 50mg and tell me theres any room left in your casket ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Trenbolone, Anavar, Cheque drops, and ECY make a great stack if you don't mind drugs

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established

if ur considering gh u should definately consider steriods.. namely test and tren they will boost the effectiveness of gh about 100 times

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if ur considering gh u should definately consider steriods.. namely test and tren they will boost the effectiveness of gh about 100 times
insulin works with increased benefit as well

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u cant **** with tren / its probably the strongest anabolic out there

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
i usually eat my own poop to recycle protien

Drago86

Awards
things like oxyandrolone
Halotestin
Dbol
Test

are the most comon

Also a dose of ephedrine before comp will boost strength due to vasodilation

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I think its gross to eat your own poo or drink your own piss... so my workout partner and I swap so its all cool

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I've gained over 25lbs of mass with Twinkies. Frozen from the freezer is best, so you don't get no sides.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I've gained over 25lbs of mass with Twinkies. Frozen from the freezer is best, so you don't get no sides.
walmarts got a sale on the strawberry and creme flavored twinkies, i think they just came out. im sure you would hit 30lbs with them. more high fructose corn syrup = more ANABOLIC STEROID COMPLEX... (proprietary blend, tho, so u dont know how much of what)

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RPM, Neovar, NO2 are good. You could throw in some NO Explode also, but you don't want too get huge too fast.

Glad I could help!

panmerc

panmerc

Awards
PCP for the strength, meth for the energy, and bull sp**m for the test. No need to even lift weights or workout ever again.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Guys wow he was serious. You guys are all meanys!

On a serious note bro.
I usually snort some Kool Aid before my workouts. Ive found through my extended research that Grape flavor will give you the best results. And snort it again post workout for speedy recovery. But be careful my research has shown it to be 455% more anabolic than Dianabol and Deca.

lol that sounds like something that would be on a muscle tech product

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jerking off. You can't beat it.

. . .what was the subject?

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Check out Muscletech's new product.It's supposed to jack up Test Levels by 1,000,000% and fast!! Test subjects gained 80 lbs. of rock-hard muscle in just one month!! Use extreme caution when dosing,and don't shake the container otherwise it might explode because of all of that compressed Test in there that they had to extract from a raging bull's testes at super-cryogenic celsius temp. I mean, this is the product supposedly that Dexter Jackson is using to hold on to his Mr. O crown...pretty serious stuff.

Rommel65

Awards
I just pop a handful of Mdrol before each work out, I get a great pump. In the last 4 months I've put on about 85 pounds of rock hard muscle. My bench went from 265 to 860. I can't keep the women off me, and my penise grew about 4.5 inches. All I can say is......Thanks Mdrol. Also, I have the added benifit of being able to pick my nose and scratch my balls on the same time.