- 04-19-2009, 06:38 AM
im confused with my grip because ive been doing heavy partials to work sticking points so obviously the weight is heavy for me. i was only able to do a couple of reps with a small range before my back went but i felt i could have handled a bit more weight as i didnt feel my forearms being tested alot.
because of this i tried static holds at the top and with that weight i only managed 10 seconds but i still didnt feel "tested" only when i did door hanging after that did i feel it.
shouldnt my grip give out before my back?
How is it possible to use a weight i can only hold for 10 secs and not feel spent?!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:57 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
- By liontamer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 01-10-2003, 11:46 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Training ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 01-05-2003, 02:52 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2002, 03:43 PM