- 04-19-2009, 05:38 AM
im confused with my grip because ive been doing heavy partials to work sticking points so obviously the weight is heavy for me. i was only able to do a couple of reps with a small range before my back went but i felt i could have handled a bit more weight as i didnt feel my forearms being tested alot.
because of this i tried static holds at the top and with that weight i only managed 10 seconds but i still didnt feel "tested" only when i did door hanging after that did i feel it.
shouldnt my grip give out before my back?
How is it possible to use a weight i can only hold for 10 secs and not feel spent?!
Similar Forum Threads
- By fruitpunch24 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:43 PM
- By cessna in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2008, 07:53 PM
- By Sanserif in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2008, 12:04 AM
- By krogtaar in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2008, 08:54 PM
- By dannyboy9 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 02-06-2007, 10:40 PM