squat replacement?

1. squat replacement?

i work out at home and have to make use of whats around. Deadliftings fine, instead of a bench ive got a machine i can use for a floor press, but im unable to squat because ive got nothing thats like a rack. suggestions?

2. lunges... db or bb.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

3. Clean the bar and do front squats

you can also do body squats - there are tons of variations you can do with body squats.

4. You can try zercher squats.

5. i have same problem, i dont have a squat rack so i can only squat what i can lift above my head and onto my shoulders, so i squat my 1 rep max on the shoulder press, 3 sets of 60 reps.
    •   

6. like said before, front squats. Also try jefferson squats, they are old school.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jsl View Post
    You can try zercher squats.
    Ka-POW! These things are god-awful but they hurt so good. You can also dead-start from the floor, no rack needed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

8. do half the movement for a clean and press, then front squat the weight. its like a dead that transitions to an upright row, while moving your elbows under the bar.

9. Learn how to do overhead squats.

10. I have to say that Zerchers are your best option here. You can start from the floor or you can go to home depot and buy a couple heavy saw horses to set the bar on to start from.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Split Squat and Single Leg Squat
    By athletor in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 01:30 PM
  2. 6 OXO Replacement?
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. Free Squat Vs Smith Squat
    By goleafsgo1216 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 11:49 PM
  4. how much less will a front squat be than a back squat be on average?
    By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 09:11 PM
  5. R4W replacement
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 06:51 PM