- 04-03-2009, 03:00 PM
- 04-03-2009, 03:48 PM
04-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Clean the bar and do front squats
you can also do body squats - there are tons of variations you can do with body squats.
04-03-2009, 04:37 PM
04-24-2009, 02:41 PM
i have same problem, i dont have a squat rack so i can only squat what i can lift above my head and onto my shoulders, so i squat my 1 rep max on the shoulder press, 3 sets of 60 reps.
04-24-2009, 03:24 PM
04-24-2009, 03:25 PM
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
04-24-2009, 03:28 PM
do half the movement for a clean and press, then front squat the weight. its like a dead that transitions to an upright row, while moving your elbows under the bar.
04-24-2009, 08:43 PM
04-24-2009, 09:03 PM
I have to say that Zerchers are your best option here. You can start from the floor or you can go to home depot and buy a couple heavy saw horses to set the bar on to start from.
Muscle Pharm Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By SilentSavage0523 in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 04-19-2013, 08:51 AM
- By gettin'old in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:25 PM
- By mr mass in forum Training ForumReplies: 42Last Post: 02-16-2010, 07:34 AM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:41 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 30Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:33 PM