- 04-03-2009, 02:00 PM
- 04-03-2009, 02:48 PM
lunges... db or bb.SFW and GFH
- 04-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Clean the bar and do front squats
you can also do body squats - there are tons of variations you can do with body squats.
04-03-2009, 03:37 PM
04-24-2009, 01:41 PM
i have same problem, i dont have a squat rack so i can only squat what i can lift above my head and onto my shoulders, so i squat my 1 rep max on the shoulder press, 3 sets of 60 reps.
04-24-2009, 02:24 PM
like said before, front squats. Also try jefferson squats, they are old school.
04-24-2009, 02:25 PM
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
04-24-2009, 02:28 PM
do half the movement for a clean and press, then front squat the weight. its like a dead that transitions to an upright row, while moving your elbows under the bar.
04-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Learn how to do overhead squats.
04-24-2009, 08:03 PM
I have to say that Zerchers are your best option here. You can start from the floor or you can go to home depot and buy a couple heavy saw horses to set the bar on to start from.
Muscle Pharm Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By athletor in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2010, 11:30 AM
- By TravisG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2009, 03:26 PM
- By goleafsgo1216 in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:49 PM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 16Last Post: 04-11-2009, 07:11 PM
- By alwaysgaining in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2008, 04:51 PM