Good numbers for ...

  1. Good numbers for ...


    I have been doing some research around lately about PL
    and was curious to know what might be considered good lifts for someone who weighs 175-180

    Thanks


  2. .....
    you haven't done enough research then.
    What federation?
    SFW and GFH

  3. Well i lift im in high school and i do powerlifting and i weigh about 180 but i lift at 168 and i bench 315, squat around 425, and dead around 410
    •   
       


  4. Are the lifts done raw or in gear? If they are raw they are pretty impressive for a 168 lb. highschooler. Powerliftingwatch has a lot of info and links to other pl websites.

  5. haha raw bro

  6. i lift at the 181 bench 270, squat 440, and my deadlift sucks a fat **** at 370 lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PantherMan24 View Post
    Well i lift im in high school and i do powerlifting and i weigh about 180 but i lift at 168 and i bench 315, squat around 425, and dead around 410
    You should come checkout the April 4-5 NASA High School Nationals at OKC, OK. Meet location: Biltmore Hotel, 401 S. Meridian Ave. (I-40 & Merdian), Okla. City, OK. 405-947-7681.

    TRAIN HARD

    "BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL

  8. I may do some research on it and check it out bro...our regionals is tomorrow and state is next saturday...i was hoping to break the state record in bench but im not so sure about it...the record is 330 so i guess we will see

  9. respectable lifts 4 a young guy like urself. Keep up the good work!
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  10. ya, one of our other friends who's on here, Pantherdude63, is about to win small school state in the 198 for oklahoma, he benchs like 340 squats 505 and deads 490, hes a stud lol

  11. What is your height?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    What is your height?
    Who? and i got a new PR on dead it was 435 and i got it easy so hell yea!! lol
    :dl:

  13. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    ya, one of our other friends who's on here, Pantherdude63, is about to win small school state in the 198 for oklahoma, he benchs like 340 squats 505 and deads 490, hes a stud lol
    Dang right hes a stud!! And yea hes sittin in first after regionals by 65 pounds!!

    :dl:

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PantherMan24 View Post
    Who? and i got a new PR on dead it was 435 and i got it easy so hell yea!! lol
    :dl:
    The op
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Batch numbers....anyone?
    By Rommel65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 07:27 AM
  2. bp numbers, do these look ok?
    By Delta Force in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 02:24 PM
  3. How are these numbers looking?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:05 PM
  4. QV batch numbers
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Log in
Log in