Good numbers for ...

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
I have been doing some research around lately about PL
and was curious to know what might be considered good lifts for someone who weighs 175-180

Thanks

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you haven't done enough research then.
What federation?

PantherMan24

Awards
Well i lift im in high school and i do powerlifting and i weigh about 180 but i lift at 168 and i bench 315, squat around 425, and dead around 410

jsl

Awards
Are the lifts done raw or in gear? If they are raw they are pretty impressive for a 168 lb. highschooler. Powerliftingwatch has a lot of info and links to other pl websites.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i lift at the 181 bench 270, squat 440, and my deadlift sucks a fat cock at 370 lol

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
Well i lift im in high school and i do powerlifting and i weigh about 180 but i lift at 168 and i bench 315, squat around 425, and dead around 410
You should come checkout the April 4-5 NASA High School Nationals at OKC, OK. Meet location: Biltmore Hotel, 401 S. Meridian Ave. (I-40 & Merdian), Okla. City, OK. 405-947-7681.

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL

PantherMan24

Awards
I may do some research on it and check it out bro...our regionals is tomorrow and state is next saturday...i was hoping to break the state record in bench but im not so sure about it...the record is 330 so i guess we will see

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
respectable lifts 4 a young guy like urself. Keep up the good work!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya, one of our other friends who's on here, Pantherdude63, is about to win small school state in the 198 for oklahoma, he benchs like 340 squats 505 and deads 490, hes a stud lol

PantherMan24

Awards
ya, one of our other friends who's on here, Pantherdude63, is about to win small school state in the 198 for oklahoma, he benchs like 340 squats 505 and deads 490, hes a stud lol
Dang right hes a stud!! And yea hes sittin in first after regionals by 65 pounds!!

:dl: