- 02-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Glad to be here. A little about me: trained with an amatuer strongman, and powerlifted with a few military guys who should be in powerlifting contests.
My personal bests tally up to [email protected] lbs. I've done the farmers walk with 225 in each hand (which is light, i think they use 255), done plenty of box squats, benched and squatted with chains, plenty of partials; I've pretty much been exposed to the basics of the sport. I now sit at 248, been outta the game for awhile, but am quickly regaining my strength. I power-build more than anything now; I like some bodybuiding exercises but keep powerlifting core exercises in the mix.
I hope to contribute and also sap some information from here. Glad to be here! :dl:
Similar Forum Threads
- By itgds69 in forum PicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2005, 07:19 PM
- By joe bigboy in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2003, 05:49 AM
- By Cirrus2000 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:43 AM
- By stacker in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2003, 07:25 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2002, 03:29 AM