im just starting out i need a routine

bigMo6491

Awards
wats up guys im 17 and i have been lifting for about a year now

my weight is 350
bench is 270
squat 500 without belt
deadlift 505

i have no clue where to get started i need help with a routine to get me off the ground thanks for all your help.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
i would suggest researching westside barbell training methods and work on your bench. Squat and deads are beastly for a 17 year old. Im guessing you are a little less proportionate in your upper body strength. Work on conditioning as well, it will help you drop weight while boosting endurance and all around health

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sheiko

350 at 5'11? I'd start checking out your diet too man. Maybe lose some fat and get down to where you wouldn't be competing as a SHW

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
5x5, lots of cardio, HIIT training, or muscle group daily workouts are very popular and not a very advanced workout could give that a shot, but id start to foucs on dropping some lbs first man gotta stay healthy

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
5x5, lots of cardio, HIIT training, or muscle group daily workouts are very popular and not a very advanced workout could give that a shot, but id start to foucs on dropping some lbs first man gotta stay healthy
dude.... I think he was asking for a powerlifting workout....

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ya i know i just figured that out that i clicked the wrong window lol my bad so you can disregard what i said

Last edited: