- 12-27-2008, 01:23 PM
Well I have been doing the "Board" Routine on top of my bench routine. Just a month ago 405 wasnt even a consideration, and I repped it 3 times pretty easy on 4 board, 385 easy with 3 board and 2 board was 315 3 times. I am 5'9" 179lbs, 7.9% body fat. For all the experienced powerlifters out there is this ok for my weight and what not? I would like to compete eventually. Oh yeah this was no shirt or anything just tank-top. Thanks I owe alot to everyones help and tips on here.
- 12-29-2008, 05:19 PM
you can compete with anything....
i could go compete and bench 135....
either way keep training hardSFW and GFH
12-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Those are good numbers. I would however just do one board per workout. Say a max triple to a 2 board one w/o and a max triple to a 4 board the enxt workout. keep rotating it and don't forget to go to the chest every now and then
12-30-2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah I do dumbells also, I only do boards on my heavy day but its a good chest workout. I warm up and do 225, 255, 275 and 295 all like 3 times. Then I do 315 once then into boards.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dlduree in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 7Last Post: 03-30-2006, 05:24 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Training ForumReplies: 37Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2003, 08:07 PM
- By Big H in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 12-07-2002, 05:28 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 11-06-2002, 10:17 PM