Video Of My 500lb Max Bench Press Gym Workout!

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
12-19-08 500 LB DRUG FREE MAX BENCH PRESS GYM WORKOUT

USP Labs Prime is the supplement that has been the best for increasing strength for me. I just recently set a new personal record of benching 500 lbs unequipped in the 220 class. I am sure that Prime played a huge role in making me strong enough to get that personal record. Also, I set a National bench press record and was drug tested too. I'm looking forward to using Prime to continue to help me great stronger at my upcoming Pro and National Bp meets.

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
12-19-08 500 LB DRUG FREE MAX BENCH PRESS GYM WORKOUT

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
That is pretty damn impressive! Way to really dig down deep and push that sh*t up bud! :thumbsup:

BTW...I was a bit scared for a moment....the way the weight came down it looked like you seriously crushed your chest...lol.

Great lift though! :)

Cheers!:cheers:

matteoja

Awards
No belt, No bench shirt, No Drugs...

Simply awesome!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
BTW...I was a bit scared for a moment....the way the weight came down it looked like you seriously crushed your chest...lol.
Me too. But damn, that is impressive!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!

Cerberus

Awards
Is it necessary JT to go to every online board and post your lift? Are you that attention deprived where you need an online ego boost? Nice lift, but god damn ...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it necessary JT to go to every online board and post your lift? Are you that attention deprived where you need an online ego boost? Nice lift, but god damn ...
:blink:

I enjoyed it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You must be a riot at parties. :lol: Cut him some slack man, I'm sure most of the people on here wish they could push that kind of weight period, much less do it without a shirt, belt or drugs. I know I'd post it everywhere I was a member. Even if you overlap between here and other sites doesn't mean that everyone else does. End rant.

That's one hell of a first post, especially for being a member for a year.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must be a riot at parties. :lol: Cut him some slack man, I'm sure most of the people on here wish they could push that kind of weight period, much less do it without a shirt, belt or drugs. I know I'd post it everywhere I was a member. Even if you overlap between here and other sites doesn't mean that everyone else does. End rant.

That's one hell of a first post, especially for being a member for a year.

Nice job raising the bullshit flag on raising someone raising the bullshit flag for no reason.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Awesome, If I could put up that weight I would post it everywhere. Good Job.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Funny how no one in the gym was paying attention.....I'd be glued if I saw someone doing that.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr. Hall is a great guy.

Awesome work buddy!

ogre

ogre

Awards
Damn dude.Lighten up.I was impressed.:head:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice lift, but damn i would consider lowering the weigh and controlling the bar down for sure. 500lbs off the chest like that could do some serious damage.

Either way nice lift, just lookin out

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Awesome life bro that was amazing. My favorite part "PRIME TIME!"

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If I pressed that much I would take out an advert in a national newspaper!!

Great press JT although I got worried part way through as there was a hell of a bounce of your chest but very, very impressive. :bb3:

spikewhite

Awards
jt your strong! did you ever meet jay montgomery? also there is a powerlifting competition in carroll county on jan 31st. its about an hour and 20 min from lexington. its a small community thing thats most likely to help out a small gym in town. it would be great if you could make a guest appearance at the gym.

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
jt your strong! did you ever meet jay montgomery? also there is a powerlifting competition in carroll county on jan 31st. its about an hour and 20 min from lexington. its a small community thing thats most likely to help out a small gym in town. it would be great if you could make a guest appearance at the gym.
I know Jay Montgomery. He is a great lifter and a Christian. My weekend schedule is tied up for now. Thanks for the invite anyway!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
badass

he must be angry at his sternum... haha