How's my routine?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a new routine, set it up with a friend.

Monday: Squats, Deadlifts and Bench press. Swimming after.

Wednesday: Crossfit WOD and swimming after

Friday: Military press, Clean Jerk and Barbell row. Heavy bag after (100lb)

3 sets X 5 reps for everything with 1 warmup set before each exercise

Any recommendations?

Training frequency is low because I'm on a low cal, low carb/Cycling, low fat/cycling high protein diet.

I'll alternate the order of the exercises every 4 weeks or so, but other than that, just lift hard and heavy.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of swimming after - are you using it as a warm down, or thinking about some sort of HIIT programme?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of swimming after - are you using it as a warm down, or thinking about some sort of HIIT programme?
I just like swimming :D

I'm not doing any structured cardio other than swimming and the bag, I already go to the beach and run sometimes, play air soft, spar, climb, run from cops, engage in rough sex, skin live kittens with a spoon, etc....

:trout:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those are pretty kool. I used to make them with my grandmother and donate them to the shelters and orphanages.

I love cats, they make good roasts, I had 2 in my last cheat meal.
true, but they make a poor choice for girlfriends.

from the website:

[email protected] I have a rabbit instead of a cat and this has inspired me to try these techniques with young bunnies.

[email protected] Do you have kits for bonsai ex-boyfriends? I'd like to stick him in a jar with a note and toss it in the ocean.
[email protected] Could you do a rabbit?

[email protected] may I suggest Bonsai Horses? - so you don't get clawed!

We are sorry to say that, although you may think it is a simple matter to apply the Bonsai Kitticulture techniques to other animals, it is almost never successful. Only Kittens (Felinus Domesticus) have the proper bone structure and chemistry to achieve a successful outcome a high percentage of the time.

We do not recommend shaping bunnies, puppies, horses, or babies (or boyfriends, silly!). Even a plain rectilinear Bonsai Kitten is just so lovable, it is hard to imagine why you would not be satisfied with one of these!

[email protected] your site is truly wonderful. I once tried something very similar with one of my children, but one of my neighbors didn't think was as cute as I did, so they called the police. now I can use my kitten and not worry as much about the police. Thank you so very much.

Oh my, we hope you are not serious. Please, never, never do this to your children because the bones of homo sapiens are simply not rubbery enough to properly respond to the procedure, causing discomfort and future posture problems for the child.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Other than cat skinning, cat bonsaiing and goat f*cking, does that look like a solid routine?

Starting this routine tonight.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Other than cat skinning, cat bonsaiing and goat f*cking, does that look like a solid routine?

Starting this routine tonight.
I'd say it looks badass. Maybe you should log it. The routine that is.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say it looks badass. Maybe you should log it. The routine that is.
Tonight is gonna be comical though.

I've been doing nothing but Calisthenics for almost a year.....no free weights...only weights are a weight vest 120lb that I use for running, pushups, dips. etc....

My last numbers were up to 400lbs+ for Deads/Sqauts and Bench was a little over 300lbs, I'm wondering WTF they're gonna be tonight....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tonight is gonna be comical though.

I've been doing nothing but Calisthenics for almost a year.....no free weights...only weights are a weight vest 120lb that I use for running, pushups, dips. etc....

My last numbers were up to 400lbs+ for Deads/Sqauts and Bench was a little over 300lbs, I'm wondering WTF they're gonna be tonight....
you're going to be sore as hell. That low carb diet isn't going to help. Good luck mate!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
post your daily workouts in a log man, very interested in tracking your routine!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
post your daily workouts in a log man, very interested in tracking your routine!
I've never done a workout like this on a huge calorie deficit like now.

I finished one week of this, I'll start a log for a couple of weeks, including the first one, see if people want me to continue.

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
I don't like it, for one if you're powerlifting you need to be eating more to help the muscles recover. You're not a bodybuilder so don't eat like one on a cut.

Bench, deads and squats on the same day is a bad idea. If you're getting gains on it continue but I think they would be better on a different routine.

You must have higher volume and more food if you wanna make gains.....

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Just like powerlifterMD said eat more FOOD!!! that and normally working out one muscle group at a time gives the best results for strength gains. If you are gaining on doing all that I want your genes!!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't like it, for one if you're powerlifting you need to be eating more to help the muscles recover. You're not a bodybuilder so don't eat like one on a cut.

Bench, deads and squats on the same day is a bad idea. If you're getting gains on it continue but I think they would be better on a different routine.

You must have higher volume and more food if you wanna make gains.....
I'm not a powerlifter either, I'm gonna start fighting again so I need to get down to 185lbs ASAP while sacrificing no muscle and improving performance. Calories are under 1,000 a day with the exception of 2 days, I'm taking EC to offset the SNS slowing down, any performance loss issues and preserving muscle mass while burning fat.

I changed my FRI WO to Snatch, Clean & Jerk, Bent over BB row and Military press., I was surprised I put 150lbs on the MP first time in a year while on a >1,000 calorie diet.

Also, the swimming is 10 mins slow pace, 10mins HIT after M/F WO, increased calories are eaten on those days too Post WO.

For WED, I ditched the crossfit/swimming for the day, in the morning I do a 20 min sprint and at night I fight for 15-20mins.

It wouldn't make any sense to increase volume on a calorie deficit like this and when I finally reach my weight, Calories will be almost tripled and I'll be signed up in an MMA club so training for that will be 5 times a week, 3 heavy sessions, 2 lighter ones, while still lifting and sprinting, etc...

Squats, Deads & bench in the same day were fine, all the lifts were done at 225lbs 3 X 5, that's bad, but like I said, being off the weights for a year, I know it'll improve quickly.

For a powerlifter with a more normal diet and only powerlifting to focus on, this program is inefficient, for me, staying well rounded, it's working perfectly.

1 week down of this, 15 more weeks to go(April 4th 2009), same routine, same diet, same supps(WPI and EC).

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just like powerlifterMD said eat more FOOD!!! that and normally working out one muscle group at a time gives the best results for strength gains. If you are gaining on doing all that I want your genes!!
It's only week one but so far, it's going great......if there are any issues with muscle/strength loss they should appear by weeks 3 & 4.

That guy was right in the suggestion forum, we need an Athlete sub-forum.

"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum", is there any other way? :cheers:

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, woke up today, I had to look twice in the mirror, looks like I lost a lot of fat overnight, legs and my V/back are more prominent, overall more definition, I wouldn't say dramatic, but it's VERY noticeable.

My best development is my back and legs, always been big and strong and got compliments on them, I need to buy new jeans tonight.

I don't have a scale but I'll pick one up this week sometime.

If 2 more people want me to log this, I'll go ahead and do it. I'm seeing great results so if someone's looking for a long (16 week) cut to follow this can help em get started.

EDIT: Got another person, so one more to go.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Finished workout,

Deads 247lbs (22lb increase)

Bench 225lbs no increase

Squats 225lbs no increase.

I lift barefoot btw, I worked out barefoot for a bit more than a year so far, I love it, I used to f**king hate squatting, it's SO MUCH EASIER NOW! my grip on the ground/my balance is much better, my jumps are higher.....I also sprint barefoot.

Shoes will impede your performance, strength, speed and balance, also an odd benefit...my flexibility sucked... but today, all of a sudden....I'm putting my hands FLAT infront of my feet while keeping my legs ruler straight! just decided to do it, I never stretch!

I've been getting 5 hours of shitty sleep for almost a month now, the bench I got was a "basic" model and it has those stupid f**king protruding bars that hit the the bar when I lift it from chest :aargh:

So I put up 225, I push it and lower it to start pushing out reps, halfway it hits that f**king sh*t!!! :aargh:

And it pisses me off even more that I knew about this last week and didn't do sh*t about it......wasting f**king potential.

I'll hacksaw that sh*t off, get better sleep, diet is still perfect as planned, cheat meal today was a restaurant double bacon cheeseburger(1lb) with a large order of fries and a small coke.

Smoked before and after lifting....it definitely helps with the weights, visualizing the lift, and just doing it....the lifts were easier this time, a lot easier, I wasn't worried at all, but I didn't want to increase them to sacrifice form, will increase for bench and squats next workout, maybe deads too, I was always good at them.

If I get more sleep I know I'll be doing a lot better, can't do that tonight but I'll make sure I get enough from now on, At least 7 good hours.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't be a b*tch and log it. You'v got me a bit confused throughout this so I want to see how it plays out

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't be a b*tch and log it. You'v got me a bit confused throughout this so I want to see how it plays out
:nutkick: WTF you trying to say?

Alright, I'll log it, with another format since day 1, for the "linguistically" challenged...... :D

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
When you're strectching before or during a workout it should be dynamic (moving) stretches. This will increase your power output whereas static (not moving) stretching will decrease power. Static stretching is very useful in increasing flexibility and decreasing DOMS if used PWO or just after lifting.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what are your goals with this routine? what are you expecting to get out of this? or are you just trying this out for fun etc.

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
Yeah I could help more if I knew the goals. I see Crossfit mentioned. I don't know too much about it but it sounds like it'll get you cut and catabolic without adding much size.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just crossfit and follow the Zone diet

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
^ UPDATE: Yes he is smoking reefer :thumbsup:

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey Omen - how about an update?

Meh....gotta call me out on that?..:trout:

^ UPDATE: Yes he is smoking reefer
It's my anti-drug....:D

Yeah I could help more if I knew the goals. I see Crossfit mentioned. I don't know too much about it but it sounds like it'll get you cut and catabolic without adding much size.
Cut yes, Catabolic no, my protein intake is high, refeeds are there, EC stack is there, I mean even a few lbs of LBM lost to reach my goal is fine with me, one step at a time.

what are your goals with this routine? what are you expecting to get out of this? or are you just trying this out for fun etc.
Cut down to 185lbs 7-9 bf%. Once I do that I have very specific goals, but that's a whole different story.

Just crossfit and follow the Zone diet
Too generalized of an approach and crossfit itself is not enough, it's a great supplement but at least for my goals, I won't be doing crossfit as the main thing.

I started this diet cycle on Dec 14th 08, along with the power/weight lifting program.

Food: 580-784grams of chicken tits+celery+fish oil+50 g of whey (for the whole day) everyday. I hate cooking and planning all the different foods and mixing sh*t so I just eat the same thing everyday to avoid all that crap.

Calories are around 1000 +/- 100

I have a 5 hour refeed (Mon) and one cheat meal(Fri).

Drugs: EC stack 25/200 3 times a day.

Weight: Not 215, bought the scale from Walmart, 230lbs was the reading....after initial water loss which means I was at 240 or a fat ass.(this is really crap). Now I'm at 220lbs.

I haven't touched any weights in almost 1 year...in less than 4 months on this diet, I want to go back to 300+ bench, 400+ dead & squat.

Now:

Bench: 235 (65lbs to goal)
Deads: 275 (125lbs to goal)
Squat: 250 (150lbs to goal)

I didn't go with the log as planned because it's already been a few weeks and I never did a log before, I'll just update this once or twice a week after the M/F workouts.

One coming up in 30 mins so we'll see if I have any increases in the Military press or Rows. The Snatch and C&J I'm not really worried about the weights as much as explosiveness and correct execution but progress is always preferred.

Reconsidering this, I want to get down to under 200lbs by April 4th, under 200lbs means 195 at least because when going back to maintenance, you'll gain some water weight back.

So If I cut down to 195 on the RFL and then move on to UD 2.0. by April 18th (allowing for a 2 week full diet break) and finish by June-July 18th.

By then, my weight will remain at 185lbs 7-9% bf, all my weight goals have been met and exceeded.

I'm giving this more than enough time just to make sure I have some leeway if something f**ks up(Hi Murphy :FUfinger: ), if it happens faster than expected, even better.

This is a lot of work for something that could've easily been avoided in the first place, I could always say it was because of my career choice that got shot but I'm the one that stopped training as much and watching what I eat, circumstances can suck, but it's 100% my fault that I let it affect me.

So I'm putting 100% in this and making sure I don't just get back to where I was, but improve upon that and keep making progress.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then add this to the main page WOD

http://crossfitendurance.com/index.php

Can't get better than the zone man
I'd like to and I miss the crazy workouts I used to do.

However, with this diet under 1000 calories, it would be detrimental to do any more workouts right now.

I still have my 120lb weight vest for the more fun workouts......once I'm on maintenance, it's a whole new game from there!! :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
call me out on that?..
call you out? hardly.... it's just I know how fkn forgetfull you stoners can be.

Good update btw...keep it going, I'm interested in all this ****.

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
Idk man the intensity of Crossfit combined with a 1000 calorie diet seems catabolic to me unless you weigh like 140 that way to few calories IMO. How much protein per lbs of BW are you taking in?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Idk man the intensity of Crossfit combined with a 1000 calorie diet seems catabolic to me unless you weigh like 140 that way to few calories IMO. How much protein per lbs of BW are you taking in?
sipping luecine or BCAAs during WOs would help

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
Yeah somewhat I think pre workout might be more effective because the protein has digested and amino acids are available.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It would be catabolic

but why only 1000cals? Are you trying to lose this weight in a week or something?

Do what you want I just think following the zone properly and following crossfit and maybe adding crossfitendurance into it you would slim down BF and maintain muscle. IMO. I would be a seriously cranky PMS'n b8tch if I was only taking 1000cals.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
call you out? hardly.... it's just I know how fkn forgetfull you stoners can be.

Good update btw...keep it going, I'm interested in all this ****.
I was hoping it would die so I wouldn't have to update...I hate logs...:nutkick:

MJ is a neuro-protectant.....and it gives you super powers.

Gotta go look back at the formula for that, but right now, at 220lbs...211g of protein.

"Finally, someone got the bright idea to try just giving small amounts of proteins to see if this would allow all of the “benefits” of starvation without the large loss of body protein that was occurring. Voila, this worked and folks realized that the most protein-sparing nutrient of all is protein. Err, duh.

By providing dietary protein, the liver was now using dietary protein instead of body protein to make glucose, sparing the loss of LBM that had been occurring. This approach was called a protein sparing modified fast or PSMF.

Over the next few years, more studies were done examining a number of other variables, did adding carbs or fat to the dietary protein spare LBM, how much protein was needed to more or less completely eliminate the loss of body protein. Basically the goal was to find
out what combination of nutrients would allow the least number of calories to be consumed while allowing the maximum rate of fat/weight loss and while sparing LBM losses. "

Lyle Mcdonald-RFL P 25-26

25g of WPI before with 8grams of carbs 25g of WPI with 8 of carbs after......Leucine or BCAAs? or both?

I'm already considering dropping the carbs and protein cause I hate working out with food or shakes in my stomach, so straight Aminos would be better, any brands? especially bulk sizes?

Going to lift....looks like the hot neighbor is up too......I'm going to scare her while working out.....:smite:

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
Ok if that's all you've been taking in then now it's time to panic. Hahah not really but you have definitely been catabolic. On a bulk you need 220gs and on a cut like this you need 330gs 1.5g per lbs of bw.

Since you're cutting you need more protein to maintain muscles. That article is most likely outdated here's why; it's saying that it's a good thing to have the body making glucose from protein, otherwise known as gluconeogenesis. This in fact is bad because as we know protein is the only nutrient that can build muscle combined with it's many other jobs. This is because protein is the only one out of the 3 macro nutrients that contain nitrogen.

Anyway, energy needs to come from fat and carbs so that protein can do it's building job or in the case of a cut it's maintaining job. I'm confused as to why the guy in the article is saying that taking in less protein will make your body need be catabolistic, by using your body's LBM for glucose. That's just wrong.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about a little guidance a$$hole? :D

It would be catabolic

but why only 1000cals? Are you trying to lose this weight in a week or something?

Do what you want I just think following the zone properly and following crossfit and maybe adding crossfitendurance into it you would slim down BF and maintain muscle. IMO. I would be a seriously cranky PMS'n b8tch if I was only taking 1000cals.
Bro, I eat chicken breast everyday, slice it up frozen, cook it the in microwave and eat with celery and mustard, nothing else. :D

I'm not picky about food and I can take a lot of "punishment" and inconvenience.

Pain and discomfort do no last, but results do.

And goddamnit that link don't work! but I think I know which one you're talking about, the one with the hot thick blonde in the first parts.....mmmm so sexy! :food: :smite:

This? http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFitMovie_WorkingTrailer1208.wmv

:thumbsup:

Ok if that's all you've been taking in then now it's time to panic. Hahah not really but you have definitely been catabolic. On a bulk you need 220gs and on a cut like this you need 330gs 1.5g per lbs of bw.

Since you're cutting you need more protein to maintain muscles. That article is most likely outdated here's why; it's saying that it's a good thing to have the body making glucose from protein, otherwise known as gluconeogenesis. This in fact is bad because as we know protein is the only nutrient that can build muscle combined with it's many other jobs. This is because protein is the only one out of the 3 macro nutrients that contain nitrogen.

Anyway, energy needs to come from fat and carbs so that protein can do it's building job or in the case of a cut it's maintaining job. I'm confused as to why the guy in the article is saying that taking in less protein will make your body need be catabolistic, by using your body's LBM for glucose. That's just wrong.
Lyle Mcdonald really knows his sh*t and like I said, I already had to buy new pants, all my shirts are looser except for the shoulder/chest/back/trap/arm area, all tighter there.

A PSMF (Protein Sparring Modified Fast) helps one lose as much fat as possible with minimal muscle loss and taking certain drugs such as EC really helps with lean muscle mass retention, not to mention heavy lifting.

The whole "your body is a fragile little butterfly that will become catabolic if not fed super modified better than D-bol protein every 2 hours" is a load of sh*t.

Ask CopyCat what him and his teammates go through, they should all be skinnier than anorexic Ethiopians.

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
I'm not saying you won't make gains but if you live off chicken and celery that's not only catabolic but unhealthy. You will see gains now but could see better ones with a diet where you don't burn muscle for energy.

1000 calories just isn't necessary you could still cut without that, let me explain. Crossfit training's brutally intense, plus whatever cardio you may be doing. This ensures that you will need lots of energy and without it will be catabolistic.
Your body uses glucose(blood sugar) glycogen(stored glucose,not same as fat) and fat for energy. If you run out of those you're body turns protien into carbs through gluconeogenesis. As it is you're not getting enough protein to maintain then you eat eat any carbs or fat. Your body has already used up it's fuel reserves and needs more or else it'll take amino acids and use them for glucose thusly making you have to eat more protein plus not getting the other benefits of carbs and fats.

Protein sparing means not using protein as carbs. You're not doing the PSMF the correct way if you're not sparing protein. The science is there. Your body isn't fragile but it will simply work better if given proper nutrients.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ I don't think he's really doing many crossfit workout though. I just keep prodding him to do it and take up the zone instead of whatever he's doing now. I just don't understand what he's doing?

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
Yeah that's what I'm trying to figure out, oh and Omen how long have oyu been doing this diet? It may not have caught up to you yet, and by that I mean not using all your glucose and glycogen.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Josh before The Zone

This is a picture that I took of Josh after his first fundamentals lesson. I had to force him to stand so I could get the picture...then the Zone happened...scroll down...

September 25, 2008 | Permalink | Comments (2)
Josh after the Zone and CrossFit

Josh started fundamentals and the Zone on June 1st of this year. He weighed 205 lbs. He now weighs 180 lbs! This is what the Zone and CrossFit can do for anyone willing to apply the time and sacrifice sugar. Good job Josh, and keep it up. Josh is now one of our strongest competitors.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I'm trying to figure out, oh and Omen how long have oyu been doing this diet? It may not have caught up to you yet, and by that I mean not using all your glucose and glycogen.
Dec 14th 2008.

^ I don't think he's really doing many crossfit workout though. I just keep prodding him to do it and take up the zone instead of whatever he's doing now. I just don't understand what he's doing?
"Cut down to 185lbs 7-9 bf%. Once I do that I have very specific goals, but that's a whole different story."

Zone diet has too many carbs, I'm only eating carbs to keep the metabolism up.

Once I reach my goal, I'll keep carbs 10g/day MAX.

On workout days, I might add liquid carbs with aminos, maybe not.

I don't like carbs that much, don't like the food sources, don't like how they're used in my body.

My best sense of well being was when I did a 100%(for the most part) carnivorous diet.

I do really well off raw meat and very little vegetables.

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
About 2 weeks, you most definitely lost muscle mass and I strongly advice you to take a look at your diet and at least add fat to it, carbs aren't as necessary. I congratulate you on cutting down but just be away that much of that lost was muscle. Just curious what's the weight lose since you started this deit?

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
How long have you been cutting cuz going from 13% (where I'm assuming the first picture was at) to 7%, where the other looks like, since September is pretty good but I've seen my friends drop from 15% to 6% in 2 months with a near perfect cut diet and training. If you were maintaining a anabolic diet (not a calorie deficiate diet) this whole time while still terming down body fat but gaining strength and muscle mass then I most certainly commend you.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About 2 weeks, you most definitely lost muscle mass and I strongly advice you to take a look at your diet and at least add fat to it, carbs aren't as necessary. I congratulate you on cutting down but just be away that much of that lost was muscle. Just curious what's the weight lose since you started this deit?
WHAT MUTHERF**KER?!!!?!?!?!?? :D

New weights for Monday workout!!! :head:

Bench 275lbs

Deads 295lbs

Squats 295lbs

PUMPED AS F**K! I feel so f**king good, had my hot ass neighbor come up interrupt my workout and be flirty as f**km, shakin her ass walking away......:food:

Losing muscle? sh*t, man, my shirts are becoming TIGHTER on the top and I have almost a completely flat stomach, it's still has fat on it :lol: but at least it's almost flat! My traps are getting big as f**k with no direct exercises(traps,back and legs were always big) chest getting bigger, pumped out too......damn...

1,000 calories a day+1 free meal and 1 5 hr refeed+EC stack, still cutting fat and gaining strength and muscle....GODDAMN! :smite: :head:

:thumbsup:

RESULTS BABY! F**K what looks good on paper and ideas!! RESULTS speak LOURDER than intents and ideas!! :smite:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtGPL9lcFog"]YouTube - Immortal Technique Obnoxious Lyrics[/ame]

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long have you been cutting cuz going from 13% (where I'm assuming the first picture was at) to 7%, where the other looks like, since September is pretty good but I've seen my friends drop from 15% to 6% in 2 months with a near perfect cut diet and training. If you were maintaining a anabolic diet (not a calorie deficiate diet) this whole time while still terming down body fat but gaining strength and muscle mass then I most certainly commend you.
That's not me, CopyCat was showing me the results of the Zone diet+Crossfit to persuade me to go on em :rolleyes: :nono: :D

Well, I just realized something, today is the 7th of Jan, I started at 245(approx, I think it might've been 250 cause I've been hearing a sh*t load of comments) anyway, it's been 24 days, I weighed in at 221lbs today.

That means I lost 24lbs in 24 days!!! 1lb/day! and I'm almost up to 300lbs on all my lifts! (bench is 25lbs away)

Bench 275lbs (25lbs to goal!) 40lbs increase since last workout!

Deads 295lbs (105lbs to goal!) 20lb increase since last workout!

Squats 295lbs (105lbs to goal!) 45lbs increase since last workout!

I can't imagine what the increases would be without a huge calorie deficit like I have now!

Very proud and grateful for what I've done so far!