- 11-25-2008, 12:14 AM
- 11-25-2008, 12:31 AM
11-25-2008, 12:50 AM
I actually did 385X3 prior to this. My grip gave way.
I'm hoping with a squat suit I can get into the 450's early '09. My goal is to compete with a 500lbs deadlift.
All in all I have over 1000lbs total. 315X1 B, 405X1 S and 415X1 D. I am rather happy
11-25-2008, 12:52 AM
11-25-2008, 10:22 AM
11-26-2008, 10:43 PM
11-26-2008, 10:50 PM
11-27-2008, 02:55 AM
11-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Great work buddy. I hate this plates!!!!!!!!!!!!
You had more in the tank for sure...
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
12-03-2008, 06:24 PM
+1 to the peer pressure for MO' WEIGHT! Real strong man... once you got it moving, it really flew up. 20lbs more I'd say! Real nice job.
12-03-2008, 09:14 PM
I actually pulled 225 2 days ago. It was a lot harder than it should have been, probably because I lost my air halfway up.
235 here I come!
Then I try it with a squat suit
12-04-2008, 03:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 27Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
- By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2006, 05:14 PM
- By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2006, 08:50 AM
- By dubplate in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-02-2004, 10:54 AM
- By Bean in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 01-15-2003, 09:22 PM