Incline bench 570x3

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
My spotter was a bit over-zealous which messed up the first rep (threw off the feel of the weight) and grabbed the 3rd rep a bit early. Can't blame him, he is the only guy I know who can hand out that kind of weight. Will be taking everything light this week to go for a good max on saturday.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PypEyVD3KkE"]YouTube - Incline Bench 570 x3[/ame]

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's just disgusting!

Good WORK SON!!!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You're obviously humongous and probably the strongest member here but I didn't see any full reps there. You probably don't care, though.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I know, I really only do inclines to increase my chest and shoulder strength. My spotter also tends to grab for the bar early so I take it back down before he can so I know I am doing the rep myself. When I post my max effort vid it will be a full rep ;)

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
I know, I really only do inclines to increase my chest and shoulder strength. My spotter also tends to grab for the bar early so I take it back down before he can so I know I am doing the rep myself. When I post my max effort vid it will be a full rep ;)

Dude...youre a beast.:box:

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Great Job Nick! Hard to find good spotters when ur pushing that much weight. My guys always want to grab it too soon too and im not pushing that kinda weight YET.LOL!!
:woohoo:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I hope you dont crush your sternum some day.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of weight bro

Monster stuff

Kalakbar

Awards
Holy ****. I thought I was a beast at 330 on the flat bench, god damn!

You rock.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff.

My shoulders and elbows are hurting just watching......

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
Damn that's ridiculous. I'd go up a little farther though, and just barely avoid lock out. Still very impressive.

Erik L

Erik L

Awards
Sick Work Nick youll hit more in the next few weeks

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
LMAAAOOOO at any critics in the thread....

500+ is 500+ regardless if a few glitches exist in your technique...

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
LMAAAOOOO at any critics in the thread....

500+ is 500+ regardless if a few glitches exist in your technique...
A collapsed lung and a puntured lung are similar too. I was just trying to give some friendly input about what I observed, it always helps too have an outside eye.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
what do your flat bench numbers look like?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
A collapsed lung and a puntured lung are similar too. I was just trying to give some friendly input about what I observed, it always helps too have an outside eye.
nada problem ...

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
impersive Nick!!!:jaw: