- 08-04-2008, 02:49 PM
can anyone recomend a good affordable log bar? i saw one at new york barbell but have not used any of their products so am unsure about making the buy. anyone have plans for a homemade one?(mine was made from a triceps bar which i cut in half and expanded the grip width using heavy pipe,but the ends are made for holding # for tricep work not 200#+ so its starting to give and that could get ugly so in reduced to low # high reps for now. any info is greatly appreciated.
Similar Forum Threads
- By txwakeskater in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 46Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
- By scotty2 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 44Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 14Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:01 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-19-2002, 06:27 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2002, 11:00 AM