Poll: What are your favorite POWERCHEWS?

Vote for your favorite POWERCHEWS!!

  1. Vote for your favorite POWERCHEWS!!


    I've been curious as to what everyone's favorite type of powerchews are, so I thought I would put together a little poll to see. Its very hard for me to pick myself as I love the taste and convenience of the BCAA chews to pop in place of actual candy that curbs cravings and gets in BCAAs at the same time. I also really enjoy the Creatine chews with the creapure inside that beats boring bulk creatine. the preworkout is a very solid energy and focus supplement that eliminates the need for mixing up a drink before hitting the gym. D-test is absolutely incredible in terms of taste and effectiveness. The inclusion of LCLT and the new flavor makes it even better also! The Glutamine chews make a great pre-bed snack!

    What is your favorite chews?!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. Sadly I've never had any... But I'd think lclt ones are pretty good. I just pop lclt in my mouth and let it dissolve on my tongue lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  3. I left the poll open to vote for more than one too. I know how hard it is to pick a favorite!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  4. its hard to vote but i had to say the bcaa's LOVE EM.
    but they are all like candy.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I left the poll open to vote for more than one too. I know how hard it is to pick a favorite!
    ahh good , but now it dont make sence cuzz im just gonna click em all. jks jks
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  6. bumping this up for more votes for your favorite Powerchews!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. Guys need to do a give away for some of these chews.
    I want2try
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. D test win hands down on taste for me. But BCAA chews are the most versatile IMO, I eat them literally every single day.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Guys need to do a give away for some of these chews.
    I want2try
    A giveaway would be sweet for sure. Hopefully there will be some samples to pass around before long
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    D test win hands down on taste for me. But BCAA chews are the most versatile IMO, I eat them literally every single day.
    BCAA chews are a daily staple of mine too as are the creatine chews
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  11. had to go with bcaa's, they've become a staple since the beginning.....plus i had a big stash of creatine powder and pre workouts so i haven't gotten around to trying those two products yet

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    had to go with bcaa's, they've become a staple since the beginning.....plus i had a big stash of creatine powder and pre workouts so i haven't gotten around to trying those two products yet
    Great choice there!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Great choice there!
    those are the only choices i make

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    BCAA chews are a daily staple of mine too as are the creatine chews
    same here.
    and a great snack when the munchies hit ;-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  15. I went through a whole container of the BCAA's this week, LOL

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    I went through a whole container of the BCAA's this week, LOL
    I could soooooo easily do that!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. BCAA is in the lead, but D-test isnt far behind....

    Bump for more votes!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    A giveaway would be sweet for sure. Hopefully there will be some samples to pass around before long
    I sent power chews a PM a while back for some samples never heard/received anything.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. BCAA hands down!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I sent power chews a PM a while back for some samples never heard/received anything.
    same, I wanna try them!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. For you guys that have sent PMs to powerchews before and still haven't gotten any samples, hit them with another PM. They have a lot of forums to cover, so they may have missed your original pm somehow
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    For you guys that have sent PMs to powerchews before and still haven't gotten any samples, hit them with another PM. They have a lot of forums to cover, so they may have missed your original pm somehow
    I cant just PM u?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I cant just PM u?
    You can pm me as much as you want big boy.....but I'm not the one with the samples...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    I've been curious as to what everyone's favorite type of powerchews are, so I thought I would put together a little poll to see. Its very hard for me to pick myself as I love the taste and convenience of the BCAA chews to pop in place of actual candy that curbs cravings and gets in BCAAs at the same time. I also really enjoy the Creatine chews with the creapure inside that beats boring bulk creatine. the preworkout is a very solid energy and focus supplement that eliminates the need for mixing up a drink before hitting the gym. D-test is absolutely incredible in terms of taste and effectiveness. The inclusion of LCLT and the new flavor makes it even better also! The Glutamine chews make a great pre-bed snack!

    What is your favorite chews?!
    Ive been taking the glut and creatine ones. Tastes pretty awesome.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome PowerChews to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 05:12 PM
  2. Vote for your favorite supplement company
    By EasyEJL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 12:25 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 03:33 PM
Log in
Log in