What Power Chews Would You Like to See?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just thought I'd pose the question of, "what type of products would you like to see Power Chews come out with?"

PC just released D-Test not that long ago and it has really seemed to take off, well. The combination of LCLT to the DAA gives it an extra edge and makes for a great stand-alone cycle or a nice compliment to a SERM for a solid, safe, and effective PCT.

You've got:

- BCAAs
- Glutamine
- Creatine
- Pre-workout
- D-Test (DAA+LCLT)

What products would you:

A) like to see?
B) prefer in a chew versus a pill or a powder?

There are obviously a ton of options out there, but I'll toss out a few that I think could be beneficial:

- Nootropic Chews

These would be very handy to have in the chew format because you could use them on the go as you felt it necessary. With the little portable tubes, it could be perfect for school or work. Pack the tube ahead of time and pop some nootropic candy before you need to focus, study or learn.

- Agmatine or "Pump" Chews

Agmatine is quickly becoming a favorite in the pre-workout game for pumps and also for nutrient partitioning effects. Whether it's agmatine, creatine and/or amino nitrates, GPLC, or a number of other products, this could be a nice one to take pre-workout when you don't want the stim effect or in conjunction with the pre-workout chews for a ridiculous pump and the energy/focus, too.

There are obviously limitless ideas, but let's hear what you think would be good, but more importantly, what you would purchase and use. Some products are better for this than others. You have to factor in the convenience and also if the flavor and a nice treat if following a clean or strict diet play into it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two things that have popped in my head that I think would be great are a multivitamin chew and/or a fat burner chew. I think both would do great, and specifically a multivitamin chew would have me interested. Its a daily staple for most of us, so why not take in a tasty way?

The fat burner chew would be great also. You could get a quality burner in chewable form that curbs your appetite and your sweet tooth at the same time!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fish oil chews ;) haha

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most definitely another pre workout chew. More so like MB said, a pre workout PUMP chew.. Something without stims, that way you could stack it with the pre workout chews if you'd like.

Mutli would be great too as Rick said.

A protein chew would be killer too, I just don't know how much protein you could get in a single chew...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A protein chew would be killer too, I just don't know how much protein you could get in a single chew...
The only thing I could think of that would be beneficial in this category would be a pepto-pro chew. That could stay on par with serving size and would be complimentary to the BCAA chews in a way. I'd only fear that costs would make this one difficult to keep in price range (though I'm not sure).

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Post-workout chew would be sweet.
A nootropic would be nice as well.
A good multi chew.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I could think of that would be beneficial in this category would be a pepto-pro chew. That could stay on par with serving size and would be complimentary to the BCAA chews in a way. I'd only fear that costs would make this one difficult to keep in price range (though I'm not sure).
how about a bovine chew? about 5g's worth would be nice and if my memory serves me right is less expensive than pepto pro

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i second the "pump chew". something with agmatine / citrulline / norvaline all together. kinda like hemavol, but in a convenient chew form. and tasty. make it tasty.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i second the "pump chew". something with agmatine / citrulline / norvaline all together. kinda like hemavol, but in a convenient chew form. and tasty. make it tasty.
Oh it will be tasty.. Powerchews are sooo tasty. THe preworkout ones aren't the best but all the others ROCK!!!

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
every few weeks i try to take a break from stims, but still like a preworkout mix of pump supps. so a stim free pump-inducing chew would be right up my alley. i have not yet tried any of the power chews, but they would be super convenient because i go straight from work to the gym to avoid the crowd, and mixing the powder it my car / locker room gets annoying and messy sometimes. being able to just grab a few chews and eat them on the drive to the gym would be awesome.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
every few weeks i try to take a break from stims, but still like a preworkout mix of pump supps. so a stim free pump-inducing chew would be right up my alley. i have not yet tried any of the power chews, but they would be super convenient because i go straight from work to the gym to avoid the crowd, and mixing the powder it my car / locker room gets annoying and messy sometimes. being able to just grab a few chews and eat them on the drive to the gym would be awesome.
Exactly... The convenience of the chews is boss.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The convenience is one of the great things about powerchews ;)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
new POWERCHEW? yes one for mental focuse and ability and one for helping with sleep! ;-)

then all i need to do is eat these candies all day :p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good idea, Blergs.

I hadn't thought about a sleep or GH chew. That could make for a good product.

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
I would like to see a powerchew that's actually chewy like candy. this would be cool

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I don't know if possible but a time released BCAA or Pre-workout Gum.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
def nootropics could be a great thing for the chews line IMO. You could pop them right before class

T

thebull34

Awards
Id love to see some kind of protien chew? When im bulking several shakes a day gets old quick!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A fat burner chew would be great. Kill two birds with one stone by satisfying your sweet tooth and burning some fat at the same time!

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
just got my BCAA power chews in yesterday, and man are they tasty! i was going to cheat last night and have brownies for dessert, but just grabbed 5-6 power chews and chewed on those til i went to bed. definitely took care of my sweet tooth, and far less calories.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got my BCAA power chews in yesterday, and man are they tasty! i was going to cheat last night and have brownies for dessert, but just grabbed 5-6 power chews and chewed on those til i went to bed. definitely took care of my sweet tooth, and far less calories.
They're good for that, man. The BCAA chews are the ones I'll just take into the living room with me if I'm having a late night craving and just pop a few of them (I never end up having as many as I figured I would, either).

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're good for that, man. The BCAA chews are the ones I'll just take into the living room with me if I'm having a late night craving and just pop a few of them (I never end up having as many as I figured I would, either).
yeah the bcaa's are key for this, late night snacking while watching tv before bed

T

thebull34

Awards
And I dont have to fight these down either, not a big fan of powders