D TESt are ajoke

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Got some dtest power chews today, and I was really dissapointed. I mean since when do supplements taste like amazing candy. Cant wait for my next dose, if you have kids you better keeps these far away or they will eat them all. Amazing

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some dtest power chews today, and I was really dissapointed. I mean since when do supplements taste like amazing candy. Cant wait for my next dose, if you have kids you better keeps these far away or they will eat them all. Amazing
LMAO @ thread title. At first I was wondering how anyone could not like these....I agree these things are addictive!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i love the taste too! . #1 the bcaa's. i wont lie the pre-wo ones i dont think are the best tasting, the raset do though. but **** do they work well I been alternating with my ASGT every few weeks.

Power Chews

Awards
Were glad you like the product!! They can be addictive, especially if your cutting or just trying to loose weight. Hit me with an email and I will get a couple of samples out to you.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i saw the title and didn't know what to think.....just don't go eating 60g's of daa at one time

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were glad you like the product!! They can be addictive, especially if your cutting or just trying to loose weight. Hit me with an email and I will get a couple of samples out to you.
These things are a godsend when dieting down. They help to curb the cravings for some of the "bad stuff" ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Haha nice thread title! I was thinking I was going to have to come in here and do some damage control lol

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
These things are a godsend when dieting down. They help to curb the cravings for some of the "bad stuff" ;)
well beef is tryin to lean down so I am going to have to stock up

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha seen and this and thought WTFFFFFF.. They taste so damn amazing, bulk daa is so UN amazing lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I, too, saw the title and thought, "Oh, come on, man!" lol :laugh:

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy them. Power Chews are fantastic in general and this product is going to be a big hit. Great natty muscle-building combination and a fantastic product for PCT, as well.

I feel like we need to make a Dr. Seuss-esque book (think Green Eggs and Ham) about Power Chews...that could be kind of fun :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This combination of DAA and LCLT with the great flavor of Powerchews makes it pure win, and this will probably be one of the more popular Powerchews products because of it! :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, have some on the way and will be NOM NOM NOMMING as soon as my package arrives :D

Power Chews

Awards
You had me fooled with the title of this Thread! Good Stuff!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
LOL at the thread title. I knew there was no way anyone could not be satisfied with these!

thebull34

Awards
Howd you find the supp itself? I know the flavoring cannot be beat but did you find any "boosted test" symptoms?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i saw the title and didn't know what to think.....just don't go eating 60g's of daa at one time
]
hahahaha
yah dotn think there is a study on that lol