Who is getting some Powerchews D-test?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a tub of these coming to use in my upcoming PCT, and I'm pretty excited to try them out! The 3g DAA and 2g LCLT in each serving makes them perfect for post cycle therapy. the great taste is just an added bonus!

Liquid 2009

Awards
Very nice for PCT and just overall product.

They make very high quality products.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice for PCT and just overall product.

They make very high quality products.

Yes they do! I just recieved my tub of D-test yesterday, and cant wait to try it out! there is a brand new flavor also....BULL BERRY :sgrin:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i really want to try these.....everytime i turn around and read more on LCLT it has more and more benefits

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really want to try these.....everytime i turn around and read more on LCLT it has more and more benefits
Oh it is truly a great combo having DAA and LCLT. It makes the DAA more effective by up regulating androgen receptors ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh it is truly a great combo having DAA and LCLT. It makes the DAA more effective by up regulating androgen receptors ;)
yeah thats the best part, but some ppl claim lclt also helps with fat loss, increase igf-1 levels....plus some other benefits...overall a very good supplement, combining it with daa only makes this supplement that much better

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
i am all for it, any thing that can bring these test levels up lets do it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah thats the best part, but some ppl claim lclt also helps with fat loss, increase igf-1 levels....plus some other benefits...overall a very good supplement, combining it with daa only makes this supplement that much better
That is true. The benefits of LCLT extend far beyond its "known" benefits ;)