Free D-Test samples!!! All you have to do is send us an email!

Power Chews

Awards
Power Chews has a new D-Aspartic Acid chewable product called D-Test. We are giving away 15 samples free of charge! Each sample contains 6 tablets and will be sent to you and we will take care of shipping. All you have to do is send us an email, and we will pick 15 winners. All we ask is that you post up and tell us what you think about our new product. Email us @ [email protected]. ***include your address****

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
great stuff :p i love the bcaas, glutamine, preWO well basically all of them tht i have tried.
may try these when i go back to my HRT :p

Pchews

Awards
Power Chews has a new D-Aspartic Acid chewable product called D-Test. We are giving away 15 samples free of charge! Each sample contains 6 tablets and will be sent to you and we will take care of shipping. All you have to do is send us an email, and we will pick 15 winners. All we ask is that you post up and tell us what you think about our new product. Email us @ [email protected]. ***include your address****

15 sounds pretty good I guess. I think 100 might sound better ; )

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Awesome oppurtunity here. Not only is it DAA in a tasty chewable tablet, but also includes LCLT in it as well for a great combo! Get in on this guys to see how great these powerchews are! :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a pretty awesome opportunity. This product is one I've been really looking forward to since it was first mentioned.

Not only do you get DAA and LCLT, but you get 6 pieces of candy...Um, no-brainer! ;)

Power Chews

Awards
Ok. My boy Pchews is giving me a hard time.......so we are going to bump the free give away up to 50 samples! ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. My boy Pchews is giving me a hard time.......so we are going to bump the free give away up to 50 samples! ;)
Even better news!! Good stuff!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump....giving away 50 free samples of the BRAND NEW Powerchews D-test!! Just send them your email addy for a chance to get some!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my tub of these on the way!! Get in here and send your email addy for a chance to get some free samples of this great tasting DAA and LCLT combination! :yumyum:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I have my tub of these on the way!! Get in here and send your email addy for a chance to get some free samples of this great tasting DAA and LCLT combination! :yumyum:
same here, gonna giv eit a go with when i go to my HRT and see how it effects me :p

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Got my email back this morning saying mine were going to be sent out! YAY!!

Power Chews

Awards
The response the free giveaway has been huge!! Like I always say "if its free it's for me". Thanks for your emails!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping I get some, would be an excellent belated birthday present.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to everyone on this oppurtunity. There has been a big interest in this and it may take time to get to everyone's emails, so bear with them!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those that have not had the chance to try out any powerchews yet, this is the perfect oppurtunity to do so with them giving away free samples. Once you try them you will be glad you did!

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I sent my address but did not get a reply and have not received a sample. If this is still going do I need to send my address again?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sent my address but did not get a reply and have not received a sample. If this is still going do I need to send my address again?
It wouldn't hurt anything, so feel free to send it again. You have nothing to lose!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope everyone is getting in on this! :yumyum:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this oppurtunity while you can for some free D-test! :D

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Just sent mine in now... glad I could get in on this... interesting for sure...

Whats the dose on these per chew?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just sent mine in now... glad I could get in on this... interesting for sure...

Whats the dose on these per chew?
A serving size is 4 chews, which is 3g DAA and 2g LCLT

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
solid ingredient profile!!!! I love me some LCLT... gotta stock up as it is... if this is good I might have to look into gettin some powerchews instead and benefit from the DAA as well!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Email sent

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid ingredient profile!!!! I love me some LCLT... gotta stock up as it is... if this is good I might have to look into gettin some powerchews instead and benefit from the DAA as well!
Yeh it really is a sweet combination, and the great flavor is a nice bonus! :D

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I dreamt that I got these samples today but I'm starting to think they aren't coming lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dreamt that I got these samples today but I'm starting to think they aren't coming lol
lol

If you got in on it, they'll definitely be coming, man.

I've already got my tub of D-Test waiting in my cupboard. I haven't ran DAA and LCLT together, yet, so that should be amazing. :cool2:

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Cuz daa is an amino should it be taken on an empty stomach?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cuz daa is an amino should it be taken on an empty stomach?
I always dosed DAA and LCLT without food (first thing in the morning or pre-workout).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always dosed DAA and LCLT without food (first thing in the morning or pre-workout).
That is the best way to dose it IMO. Its even written on the directions to take it on an empty stomach on many DAA and LCLT products

Power Chews

Awards
Alright lets post up in order to get those free samples guys! Every person that has sent us an email containing your address will receive a free sample.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Lol awesome! I know I love lclt so if daa works well this is gunna be one helluva combo.

Power Chews

Awards
For once your dream has come to true! The Power Chews genie has granted you this wish. We will get a sample out to you next week. ENJOY!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright lets post up in order to get those free samples guys! Every person that has sent us an email containing your address will receive a free sample.

Awesome news! I suggest those that want samples to jump in on this!

I emailed when I first saw this thread but never got a response or any samples.

They must have somehow missed it. Send them an email again bro. As they stated above... Everyone that sends an email with their address will recieve a sample!