Free D-Test samples!!! All you have to do is send us an email! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Free D-Test samples!!! All you have to do is send us an email!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member

I dreamt that I got these samples today but I'm starting to think they aren't coming lol

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mugen112 View Post
    I dreamt that I got these samples today but I'm starting to think they aren't coming lol
    lol

If you got in on it, they'll definitely be coming, man.

I've already got my tub of D-Test waiting in my cupboard. I haven't ran DAA and LCLT together, yet, so that should be amazing.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. New Member

Cuz daa is an amino should it be taken on an empty stomach?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cuz daa is an amino should it be taken on an empty stomach?
    I always dosed DAA and LCLT without food (first thing in the morning or pre-workout).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

I always dosed DAA and LCLT without food (first thing in the morning or pre-workout).
    That is the best way to dose it IMO. Its even written on the directions to take it on an empty stomach on many DAA and LCLT products
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. New Member

Alright lets post up in order to get those free samples guys! Every person that has sent us an email containing your address will receive a free sample.
  7. New Member

Lol awesome! I know I love lclt so if daa works well this is gunna be one helluva combo.
  8. New Member

For once your dream has come to true! The Power Chews genie has granted you this wish. We will get a sample out to you next week. ENJOY!!
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I emailed when I first saw this thread but never got a response or any samples.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Power Chews View Post
    Alright lets post up in order to get those free samples guys! Every person that has sent us an email containing your address will receive a free sample.

Awesome news! I suggest those that want samples to jump in on this!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I emailed when I first saw this thread but never got a response or any samples.

They must have somehow missed it. Send them an email again bro. As they stated above... Everyone that sends an email with their address will recieve a sample!
    Recoverbro Elite
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok I sent another email. Crossing fingers!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  181 lbs.

free is allways good.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Hope those that wanted to had a chance to get in on this!
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Hell yea, can't wait for mine to get here.
  15. New Member

Anybody get theirs yet? I'm in pct so it'd be a nice libido test for the daa. Hope it comes tomorrow!!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im getting kinda weary myself of all these "free" giveaways.....

Ive handed out my address to 3 companies in the past couple weeks and have yet to get a thing....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  17. Diamond Member

I haven't seen mine yet....Maybe tomorrow, or next week.
  18. Diamond Member

I spoke/typed too soon. Just got an email conformation saying they shipped it today!> Yippee!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I spoke/typed too soon. Just got an email conformation saying they shipped it today!> Yippee!
    Would be nice if they did this for everybody so we know who's actually getting then...I sent mine twice jic...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Would be nice if they did this for everybody so we know who's actually getting then...I sent mine twice jic...
    Pretty sure it was in my spam folder though. Check your spam folder. It may also take some time since I requested it last Friday and just got the shipment conformation today.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Nice! Let us know what you think of them!

You should be good to go bro. They said everyone that emailed them with their addy would be taken care of. It might just be taking a bit to get to everyone
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Diamond Member

Definitely will let you know what I think RickRock when I receive them.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  225 lbs.

I had sent my email when they first announced this and just got a confirmation email today that it shipped. So looks like its just getting through all the emails they received.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got my email today... Umm, it was order 666... Should I be worried?? Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    Got my email today... Umm, it was order 666... Should I be worried?? Lol.
    Uh oh.....666....
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. New Member

We shipped the first half of the free samples this week, and will ship the remaining amount next week. We had a ton of request for samples so it takes a little time to get these dudes out. We have samples going all over the world.

Not everyone will receive a conformation email though.

Thanks again guys!
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Glad to hear guys are starting to get their samples!

I hope to see some more mini-reviews popping up (hopefully with thread titles that aren't quite as scary as beef's, making you think they were horrible before you actually read what is written lol).

I'm so excited to see more and more people using these. The taste is beyond amazing and I can't say enough how great of a combo DAA and LCLT are.
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Bump....giving away 50 free samples of the BRAND NEW Powerchews D-test!! Just send them your email addy for a chance to get some!!
    Hey Rick, I received my Samples today. However I was a bit disappointed because it was not 50 free samples. It was one tube of D-test and one tube of your Pre-workout samples. I took 3 of the pre-workout and 3 of the D-test. Had a great workout, seemed to give me good confidence and endurance. However I wasn't a fan of the taste of either product. They did give me a great boost in mood and confidence though. I know the serving size is 4 but I wanted to save some for next week. Another thing I am disappointed in is the carb count. A 4 tablet serving is 7.6 grams for the pre-workout and 6.6 for D-Test. That is 14.2 carbs pre-workout and I only eat 30 or less per day. Today was my carb up so it was fine but I really don't want to have any carbs pre-workout at all even during my carb up. If you guys could make these without the sugar alcohols and carb free it would be great. I don't mean to sound un-grateful. I'm just trying to give as honest a review as possible. The small amount of carbs may be nothing to you or others but to me its a lot. Thanks for the free samples.
  29. New Member

Lol u thought u were getting 50 samples!!

I got mine today too. I took two preworkouts before work and they r good. Can feel the 13 dimeth in it. I will take the remaining 4 tabs before the gym in the am.

Question about d test. I'm taking 2 tabs before bed tonight. I will take the full four tab dose tomorrow but should I take it in the am or before bed?
  30. Diamond Member

Lol u thought u were getting 50 samples!!

I got mine today too. I took two preworkouts before work and they r good. Can feel the 13 dimeth in it. I will take the remaining 4 tabs before the gym in the am.

Question about d test. I'm taking 2 tabs before bed tonight. I will take the full four tab dose tomorrow but should I take it in the am or before bed?
    What do you mean Lol? Look at the first couple posts in this thread, that is what was promised!
  31. Diamond Member

Possibly I mis-understood. Sorry
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Lol... I just figured you were being sarcastic t bone, lol.
  33. Diamond Member

Guess I read it wrong. 50 samples were to be given out total. Guess I'm getting old.
  34. New Member

Just got a ship confirmation mail.. Can't wait tot try those powerchews
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Hey Rick, I received my Samples today. However I was a bit disappointed because it was not 50 free samples. It was one tube of D-test and one tube of your Pre-workout samples. I took 3 of the pre-workout and 3 of the D-test. Had a great workout, seemed to give me good confidence and endurance. However I wasn't a fan of the taste of either product. They did give me a great boost in mood and confidence though. I know the serving size is 4 but I wanted to save some for next week. Another thing I am disappointed in is the carb count. A 4 tablet serving is 7.6 grams for the pre-workout and 6.6 for D-Test. That is 14.2 carbs pre-workout and I only eat 30 or less per day. Today was my carb up so it was fine but I really don't want to have any carbs pre-workout at all even during my carb up. If you guys could make these without the sugar alcohols and carb free it would be great. I don't mean to sound un-grateful. I'm just trying to give as honest a review as possible. The small amount of carbs may be nothing to you or others but to me its a lot. Thanks for the free samples.
    Thanks for the honest feedback bro. I can't believe you didn't enjoy the taste. The preworkout does have a bit of an aftertaste, but the D-test tastes incredible to me. Best tasting chew so far IMO. The Carb content in powerchews comes from xylitol, which does not act the same as other carbs. It does not spike insulin and is essentially harmless even with Keto or low Carb diets. I do intermittent fasting and I take them during my fast without having to worry about it affecting the fast at all....xylitol also has a lot of other health and dental benefits as well
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. New Member

I think you are confused with the specifics of the contest. We are giving away a total of 50 samples. One sample to 50 different people. Not 50 samples to one person! We included a sample of our pre-workout along with the d-test. So we actually gave you a little bonus.

As far as the carbs are concerned in order to make a tablet you have to have a binder. The xylitol (which is sugar free) acts as this binder. It is still a carb though. Any chewable tablet is going to have binder. Most of the time it is maltodextrin which depending on the type can still be considered a sugar and it definitely has carbs.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Glad you guys are starting to get some of these! And an added bonus that you're getting the pre-workout, too!

What's that you say? Candy with 1,3 dimeth in it?! Keep it away from your kids! lol

(I seriously just thought of rolling Power Chews up in plastic wrappers like Smarties and handing them out at Halloween...can you imagine the reactions? lol)
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Lol... I just figured you were being sarcastic t bone, lol.
    That was my assumption as well (but he didn't use any lol's or faces, so I was perplexed). Yeah, unfortunately sending 50 samples to one person wouldn't be very viable .
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Glad you guys are starting to get some of these! And an added bonus that you're getting the pre-workout, too!

What's that you say? Candy with 1,3 dimeth in it?! Keep it away from your kids! lol

(I seriously just thought of rolling Power Chews up in plastic wrappers like Smarties and handing them out at Halloween...can you imagine the reactions? lol)
    That would be hilarious!! Especially if they were loaded w/ BA too!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got mine today with pre workout. ;-) thanks guys.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 09:13 AM
  2. Are there any companies that send out samples..
    By GetDatFool in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 05:38 PM
  3. Send Gaspari an email
    By edwards in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 03:41 PM