Whose tried D-test

Pchews

Awards
Come on I have yet to see anyone post that has tried these damn delicious treats ; )

Seriously these things are awesome. Anyone tried them yet?

Pchews

Awards
Come on I have yet to see anyone post that has tried these damn delicious treats ; )

So who needs free samples?!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be using D-test in about 3 weeks when I start my PCT. I'm really looking forward to the DAA/LCLT combo and also the new flavor! :yumyum:

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
they are pretty friggin delicious just had a sample last night. Haven't had anything else from powerchew but the D-test are great! Just wish they were a little cheaper and you could buy from more sites.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they are pretty friggin delicious just had a sample last night. Haven't had anything else from powerchew but the D-test are great! Just wish they were a little cheaper and you could buy from more sites.
You can get them for 25% off right now at NTBM using the discount code "givethanks25" The sale ends Wednesday ;)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

waiting for mine to come in and ill post on their taste :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
waiting for mine to come in and ill post on their taste :)

I'm looking forward to my tub as well! I start PCt in a little over a week and will start D-test then! :yumyum:

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
i just put my first order in for some daa chews

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just put my first order in for some daa chews

I've got mine already! Let us know what you think of them bro :thumbsup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just tried my first dose of D-test this morning, and all I can say is WOW!!! These are without a doubt the best tasting powerchews yet IMO. I love the new bull berry flavor, and they almost have a kind of sour taste to them which is awesome!! Its going to be hard to keep from eating too many of these!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just tried my first dose of D-test this morning, and all I can say is WOW!!! These are without a doubt the best tasting powerchews yet IMO. I love the new bull berry flavor, and they almost have a kind of sour taste to them which is awesome!! Its going to be hard to keep from eating too many of these!
haha yep thats my problem....i could literally snack on them all day long....but i don't think 27g's of daa at one time is to good.....however a tub of bcaa's is fair game for snacking

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yep thats my problem....i could literally snack on them all day long....but i don't think 27g's of daa at one time is to good.....however a tub of bcaa's is fair game for snacking
I had that problem yesterday with the BCAAs. Before you know it, I had like 6 servings in an 8 hr period...lol

mathew34

Awards
I have been using these for a week and I love them. They taste great! Slightly tart so get ready to pucker.... LOL!! :D

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
got my samples yesterday and all i can say is awesome stuff. it tastes amazing, like when i first got em, i thought it would have that Tum's Tablet "dry" taste but just an awesome sweet taste. ended eating all 6 instead of 4 lol and got the usual DAA ****s so thats how i no it works and love the L-Carnitine L-Tartrate u guys tossed in. i was writing my last paper for class and my veins started to come out for some reason lol. def gettin a few tubs of this and gonna try the pre-workout sample in a few hours

mathew34

Awards
got my samples yesterday and all i can say is awesome stuff. it tastes amazing, like when i first got em, i thought it would have that Tum's Tablet "dry" taste but just an awesome sweet taste. ended eating all 6 instead of 4 lol and got the usual DAA ****s so thats how i no it works and love the L-Carnitine L-Tartrate u guys tossed in. i was writing my last paper for class and my veins started to come out for some reason lol. def gettin a few tubs of this and gonna try the pre-workout sample in a few hours
so addicting my bro? (i knew it)lol!! go try some more.. ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice little review bro. Glad you enjoyed them! :thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
schroedes Anabolics 6
Sports Talk 2
bigfella123 Supplements 3
suoth825 General Chat 3