Blergs Power Chews Pre Workout Review

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Power Chews Pre Workout Review

Ok, Now I’m sure MANY of you that are regulars on the board have seen me post that I love the power chews. This is true for the ones I have tried, which was only the Glutamine and BCAA’s until today as I Finally got to try the Pre Workout ones too!
I have used MANY types of Pre-workout drinks over the years. Half where decant, somewhere ****ty, a few where SUPER GREAT.
Well these Pre-WO chews defiantly fall under the SUPER GREAT list.

Let’s look at some info on what’s in them from some info I pulled of the need to build muscle site:

“You want it? You got it. Power Chews Pre-Workout is designed to help you train bigger, train harder, and train faster because every rep, every set, and EVERY workout counts. And because of that, so too should every ingredient in your pre-workout formula.
Check it out. Power Chews Pre-Workout is engineered with 6, and ONLY 6, of the purest, hardest-hitting, and fastest-acting pre-workout ingredients ever developed. No mile long ingredient panel stretched to the max. No useless ingredients that do nothing but waste your money. And no pills to gag down or chalky powders to mix. Just explosive, iron crushing, pre-workout performance fuel condensed into a powerful, great tasting chewable.
Do you want insane energy to go all out, razor sharp focus to feel every rep, and unrelenting motivation to annihilate your old records? No problem. But if you're tired of pre-workouts that deliver the kind of stimulant-crashes that kick your butt HARDER than you've already kicked YOUR OWN butt in the gym, this is where Power Chews Pre-Workout gets crazy.
You see, Power Chews Pre-Workout is engineered with Micro-Detonation Technology�. Here's how it works. This nano-inspired technology allows bio-molecules to be "programmed" and detonate off layers filled with a key energizing ingredient at strategic points pre, during, and post workout. This lets you experience all of the wicked training intensity...without falling victim to the post workout stimulant crash experienced with other formulas.
Power Chews Pre-Workout is designed to help you transform the way you look, feel, and perform in the gym...and out of the gym too. It's got everything you need to succeed.
It's concentrated with the best muscle building, strength inducing, performance enhancing supplement in the world - Creapure� creatine monohydrate. It's loaded with every endurance-addicts' favorite, beta alanine. It's rich with every pump-fiends' best friend, 100% pure, pharmaceutical grade AAKG. And it contains two of the hardest hitting, feel-good, get up and get stuff done energy ingredients today, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine and caffeine.
Take control of your workouts. It's time for you maximize your workouts, and your genetic potential today.

For the most up to date information on this product and everything else cutting edge in the supplement, health and fitness industry, check out:
Bodybuilding Blog, Bodybuilding Articles, & Bodybuilding Information | Need To Build Muscle Inc.

Now my thoughts on using them:

I felt a nice slow rise in mood and energy about 10min after taking one dose, No jitters or nausea as I have had with other Pre workout products.
By 30-40min I had a GREAT amount of energy and this was on a day I feel a bit run down when it first started off.

Rating 1-10 (10 being the best)

Energy: 9 *Great amount of energy without jitters from only 1 dose (4 powerchews )*
Taste: 8 * Not as good as the BCAA power chews but DAMIN GREAT for a pre workout product that’s for sure! *
Endurance: 8 * Nice steady flow of energy for hours, without much of a crash*
Ease: 10 * No mixing, shaking etc, just pop em chew em and there working!*
Price worth: 10 * DEFFINATLY a 10 here! 45 servings a tub! It’s like 1$ a serving! Great for what’s in it and how well it works. *
Overall: 9

Just thought I would share my thoughts on this product.
It will be great to alternate my ASGT with! :p

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Blergs, appreciate the review. I have the same kind of assessment for the Pre-Workout chews, very effective and very convenient. I like to use 6 chews, but I'm a stim junkie (you don't want to see me without my stims!).

I hope you'll get a chance to try out the new D-Test Chews that will be coming out 17 October, they'll have 3g DAA and 2g LCLT per serving. They also have a new berry flavor which should be great too!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice review blergs, i want to try these but i told myself no more preworkouts until i run through the stash i had

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
I got some of these they send me the wrong one so they send me the pre work out chews, the thing is i have a very high tolerance wen it comes to pre work out supplements oi I might have to double the does on these.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some of these they send me the wrong one so they send me the pre work out chews, the thing is i have a very high tolerance wen it comes to pre work out supplements oi I might have to double the does on these.
I have a high tolerance, and 6 chews does me fine. Try 4, then 6, and if you have to go to 8. It's easy to find your sweet spot, no guessing what "half a scoop" is!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review! These things are full of long lasting energy and I love the convenience!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
awesome review blergs! Like Rick said, the convenience is so great. I don't need to take a shaker bottle, or spoon and cup or whatever to slam my pre workout in the car right before the gym, I just pop em in my mouth like candy right before I walk in the door. Do some cardio to warm up and by the time I'm ready to hit the iron, they are in full effect!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome review blergs! Like Rick said, the convenience is so great. I don't need to take a shaker bottle, or spoon and cup or whatever to slam my pre workout in the car right before the gym, I just pop em in my mouth like candy right before I walk in the door. Do some cardio to warm up and by the time I'm ready to hit the iron, they are in full effect!

Makes things much easier!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like the idea of being able to pop 4 candies, and then if it's too much or too little, it's easy to then add or subtract one here or there for the best results.....trying to measure powders to a half scoop or 1/4 scoop is tough sometimes

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Blergs, appreciate the review. I have the same kind of assessment for the Pre-Workout chews, very effective and very convenient. I like to use 6 chews, but I'm a stim junkie (you don't want to see me without my stims!).

I hope you'll get a chance to try out the new D-Test Chews that will be coming out 17 October, they'll have 3g DAA and 2g LCLT per serving. They also have a new berry flavor which should be great too!
Im on HRT, not sure how much these would help. any HRT guys here use DAA?
i love every one i tried yet. only one i havent is the creatine one. mainly because I like it in wiht me protein drinks. but no complaints yet !;-)