BCAA Chews Whose Used Um?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. BCAA Chews Whose Used Um?


    What did you guys think? Im considering getting another tub and stacking it with gear, thoughts?
    Needtobuildmuscle Representitive
    PowerChews Representitive
    PM ME for discount codes/cycle set up/other useless info


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thenightmare2 View Post
    What did you guys think? Im considering getting another tub and stacking it with gear, thoughts?
    It actually stacks great with GEAR. I've been doing that for a while and its a great combo to keep up protein synthesis between meals or during fasting
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thenightmare2 View Post
    What did you guys think? Im considering getting another tub and stacking it with gear, thoughts?
    The perfect storm!

    I LOVE BCAA Power Chews, delicious... anabolic sweet tarts without the sugar!

    Every single time I reach into the cabinet for them, I'm impressed over and over again with the labeling, tablets, and taste - WOW. Looks more than a high-end established company that's been around for years and years rather than a newer start-up! I am so happy I found them and can reach for those little anabolic goodies after a hard workout as a treat. After all, we deserve it! I follow it up with my rice cakes, honey, and raisins... and then follow that up with 60g Casein/Hydro/Iso protein with another 5g Leucine
    •   
       


  4. Also just starting stacking bcaa chews with half a dose a glutamine intra workout, at that rate i have 80 servings of glutamine chews
    Needtobuildmuscle Representitive
    PowerChews Representitive
    PM ME for discount codes/cycle set up/other useless info

  5. I am taking the bcaa chews right now. I even take an extra 4 tabs threw out the day cause i like the taste of them.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    I am taking the bcaa chews right now. I even take an extra 4 tabs threw out the day cause i like the taste of them.
    That's the AWESOME (and not awesome) part about Power Chews... the flavor invites you to eat more HAHA, what am I saying, any dedicated weight lifter can 'afford' to eat some extra delicious tablets of Power Chews, NOT like the miniscule amount of carbohydrates will even make an impact, plus, we're talking anabolic fire power here!

  7. I've tried chews before as well, they actually taste pretty good haha. Very inviting.

  8. Its like supplimenting with sweet tarts, I cant complain
    Needtobuildmuscle Representitive
    PowerChews Representitive
    PM ME for discount codes/cycle set up/other useless info

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    That's the AWESOME (and not awesome) part about Power Chews... the flavor invites you to eat more HAHA, what am I saying, any dedicated weight lifter can 'afford' to eat some extra delicious tablets of Power Chews, NOT like the miniscule amount of carbohydrates will even make an impact, plus, we're talking anabolic fire power here!
    I cant help it bro they taste to good i even take my bcaa to the gym and wen I work out I take 2 servings as i am working out plus it gives my a lil something to each at the gym

  10. I know on my lower Cal and cardio days they are a life saver to pop a few of these between meals. They help keep that protein synthesis going and curb cravings at the same time. These things are great!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  11. I have been using the bcaa chews with gear postworkout, they compliment each other very well.

  12. i am goint to eat some bomb food right now for lunch and then take some bcaa chews after my lunch.
    i got some glutamines to

  13. I'm about to run out of my BCAA chews. Time to get some more!! I love these things!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm about to run out of my BCAA chews. Time to get some more!! I love these things!!
    I see Optimum is copying the idea, oh brother. Power Chews product is so polished and well done, I can't see anyone being able to actually 'copy' them in presentation, taste, or formulation.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I see Optimum is copying the idea, oh brother. Power Chews product is so polished and well done, I can't see anyone being able to actually 'copy' them in presentation, taste, or formulation.
    They may be replicated....but will not be duplicated. There can be only one original true POWERCHEWS!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. LOL, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery gentleman.

    As for me, I'll stick with the original

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    LOL, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery gentleman.

    As for me, I'll stick with the original
    That makes 2 of us man
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. I just love looking forward to my 8 tabs after a training session, sort of like a great tasting reward. 6g of BCAAs and I immediately have my carbs afterward and then I chug a shake 20g casein/20g hydrolysate/20g isolate.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding
    I just love looking forward to my 8 tabs after a training session, sort of like a great tasting reward. 6g of BCAAs and I immediately have my carbs afterward and then I chug a shake 20g casein/20g hydrolysate/20g isolate.
    I know what you mean about looking forward to them. I don't take them post workout, but I do take them before bed, and it really does give you something to look forward to!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    They may be replicated....but will not be duplicated. There can be only one original true POWERCHEWS!!
    yeesh already moochers eghh!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  21. Maybe I should give these a try lol.
    Reviews making me hungry. Haha
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Maybe I should give these a try lol.
    Reviews making me hungry. Haha
    Once you start em, its hard to stop em!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  23. BCAA are my favorite chews i love these badboys

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DEE151
    BCAA are my favorite chews i love these badboys
    BCAA chews are my favorite too. They are my craving cure
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  25. BCAA & GLUT chews.... Breakfast, post w/o and before bed

  26. so fare out of all the chews my 2 favorite are BCAA and Creatine chews.

  27. Sooon the D test will be the favorite!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    Sooon the D test will be the favorite!
    I think you are right, but the BCAA will be right there too. I know the BCAA chews have pretty much been a staple of mine for a few months
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  29. ill take some bcaa chews.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    BCAA chews are my favorite too. They are my craving cure
    mee too , they are like candy! love them
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  31. Man I love these BCAA chews!! They taste the best IMO, and work wonders for appetite cravings. They have been a staple of mine for a while now!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  32. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I think you are right, but the BCAA will be right there too. I know the BCAA chews have pretty much been a staple of mine for a few months
    Ya, always need to have some BCAA's on hand

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast

    Ya, always need to have some BCAA's on hand
    Exactly....and it helps to have BCAAs that taste this awesome!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  34. Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    BCAA are my favorite chews i love these badboys
    same here they taste the best.
    I mean all of them taste great but the BCAA ones are the best flav in my op.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    same here they taste the best.
    I mean all of them taste great but the BCAA ones are the best flav in my op.

    There is no doubt that they are the best tasting chews IMO. They have been my pre-bed treat every day for a while now
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  36. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    There is no doubt that they are the best tasting chews IMO. They have been my pre-bed treat every day for a while now
    Same here bro!
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    On sale for $24.95 this weekend...

    Just gotta know where to look...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    On sale for $24.95 this weekend...

    Just gotta know where to look...
    Damn!! That's a crazy good deal!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  39. Damn good price!!!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    On sale for $24.95 this weekend...

    Just gotta know where to look...

    Is that price still going on? That is a great price to capitalize on!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:07 PM
  2. creatine chews?
    By maddog28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Log in
Log in