BCAA Chews Whose Used Um?

thenightmare2

Awards
What did you guys think? Im considering getting another tub and stacking it with gear, thoughts?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you guys think? Im considering getting another tub and stacking it with gear, thoughts?
It actually stacks great with GEAR. I've been doing that for a while and its a great combo to keep up protein synthesis between meals or during fasting

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The perfect storm!

I LOVE BCAA Power Chews, delicious... anabolic sweet tarts without the sugar!

Every single time I reach into the cabinet for them, I'm impressed over and over again with the labeling, tablets, and taste - WOW. Looks more than a high-end established company that's been around for years and years rather than a newer start-up! I am so happy I found them and can reach for those little anabolic goodies after a hard workout as a treat. After all, we deserve it! I follow it up with my rice cakes, honey, and raisins... and then follow that up with 60g Casein/Hydro/Iso protein with another 5g Leucine :)

thenightmare2

Awards
Also just starting stacking bcaa chews with half a dose a glutamine intra workout, at that rate i have 80 servings of glutamine chews

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
I am taking the bcaa chews right now. I even take an extra 4 tabs threw out the day cause i like the taste of them.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I am taking the bcaa chews right now. I even take an extra 4 tabs threw out the day cause i like the taste of them.
That's the AWESOME (and not awesome) part about Power Chews... the flavor invites you to eat more ;) HAHA, what am I saying, any dedicated weight lifter can 'afford' to eat some extra delicious tablets of Power Chews, NOT like the miniscule amount of carbohydrates will even make an impact, plus, we're talking anabolic fire power here! :)

Quick01

Quick01

Awards
I've tried chews before as well, they actually taste pretty good haha. Very inviting.

thenightmare2

Awards
Its like supplimenting with sweet tarts, I cant complain

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
That's the AWESOME (and not awesome) part about Power Chews... the flavor invites you to eat more ;) HAHA, what am I saying, any dedicated weight lifter can 'afford' to eat some extra delicious tablets of Power Chews, NOT like the miniscule amount of carbohydrates will even make an impact, plus, we're talking anabolic fire power here! :)
I cant help it bro they taste to good i even take my bcaa to the gym and wen I work out I take 2 servings as i am working out plus it gives my a lil something to each at the gym

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know on my lower Cal and cardio days they are a life saver to pop a few of these between meals. They help keep that protein synthesis going and curb cravings at the same time. These things are great!! :D

nerdalert

Awards
I have been using the bcaa chews with gear postworkout, they compliment each other very well.

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
i am goint to eat some bomb food right now for lunch and then take some bcaa chews after my lunch.
i got some glutamines to

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to run out of my BCAA chews. Time to get some more!! I love these things!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run out of my BCAA chews. Time to get some more!! I love these things!!
I see Optimum is copying the idea, oh brother. Power Chews product is so polished and well done, I can't see anyone being able to actually 'copy' them in presentation, taste, or formulation.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see Optimum is copying the idea, oh brother. Power Chews product is so polished and well done, I can't see anyone being able to actually 'copy' them in presentation, taste, or formulation.
They may be replicated....but will not be duplicated. There can be only one original true POWERCHEWS!! :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
LOL, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery gentleman.

As for me, I'll stick with the original ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I just love looking forward to my 8 tabs after a training session, sort of like a great tasting reward. 6g of BCAAs and I immediately have my carbs afterward and then I chug a shake 20g casein/20g hydrolysate/20g isolate.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just love looking forward to my 8 tabs after a training session, sort of like a great tasting reward. 6g of BCAAs and I immediately have my carbs afterward and then I chug a shake 20g casein/20g hydrolysate/20g isolate.
I know what you mean about looking forward to them. I don't take them post workout, but I do take them before bed, and it really does give you something to look forward to! :yumyum:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
They may be replicated....but will not be duplicated. There can be only one original true POWERCHEWS!! :D
yeesh already moochers eghh!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I should give these a try lol.
Reviews making me hungry. Haha

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA & GLUT chews.... Breakfast, post w/o and before bed :D

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
so fare out of all the chews my 2 favorite are BCAA and Creatine chews.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooon the D test will be the favorite!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooon the D test will be the favorite!
I think you are right, but the BCAA will be right there too. I know the BCAA chews have pretty much been a staple of mine for a few months :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill take some bcaa chews.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I love these BCAA chews!! They taste the best IMO, and work wonders for appetite cravings. They have been a staple of mine for a while now!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you are right, but the BCAA will be right there too. I know the BCAA chews have pretty much been a staple of mine for a few months :)
Ya, always need to have some BCAA's on hand

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
BCAA are my favorite chews i love these badboys
same here they taste the best.
I mean all of them taste great but the BCAA ones are the best flav in my op.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here they taste the best.
I mean all of them taste great but the BCAA ones are the best flav in my op.

There is no doubt that they are the best tasting chews IMO. They have been my pre-bed treat every day for a while now :yumyum:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On sale for $24.95 this weekend... :eek:

Just gotta know where to look...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On sale for $24.95 this weekend... :eek:

Just gotta know where to look...

Is that price still going on? That is a great price to capitalize on!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that price still going on? That is a great price to capitalize on!
I saw it listed as just over the weekend, but Bruce made it sound like it's still going on.