BCAA Chews Whose Used Um?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Man I love these BCAA chews!! They taste the best IMO, and work wonders for appetite cravings. They have been a staple of mine for a while now!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I think you are right, but the BCAA will be right there too. I know the BCAA chews have pretty much been a staple of mine for a few months
    Ya, always need to have some BCAA's on hand
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast

    Ya, always need to have some BCAA's on hand
    Exactly....and it helps to have BCAAs that taste this awesome!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    BCAA are my favorite chews i love these badboys
    same here they taste the best.
    I mean all of them taste great but the BCAA ones are the best flav in my op.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    same here they taste the best.
    I mean all of them taste great but the BCAA ones are the best flav in my op.

    There is no doubt that they are the best tasting chews IMO. They have been my pre-bed treat every day for a while now
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    There is no doubt that they are the best tasting chews IMO. They have been my pre-bed treat every day for a while now
    Same here bro!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    On sale for $24.95 this weekend...

    Just gotta know where to look...
    Damn!! That's a crazy good deal!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  8. Damn good price!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    On sale for $24.95 this weekend...

    Just gotta know where to look...

    Is that price still going on? That is a great price to capitalize on!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Is that price still going on? That is a great price to capitalize on!
    I saw it listed as just over the weekend, but Bruce made it sound like it's still going on.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:07 PM
  2. creatine chews?
    By maddog28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Log in
Log in