Got some power chews today

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Got some nice glutamine ones in the mail today. figured they will help with some of these digestive issues I always have. My stomach is more torn up than a chicago road way in the summer :) If you're from the midwest you'll LOL for days. If you're not then :( but anyways. I got them in the mail yesterday, but just picked them up from the house today. Popped a few right away. They seriously do taste like sweet tarts. I wanted to go through the whole bag, but I decided to restrain. gave one to my mom and she was laughing about how cute they were being shaped like little 45lb plates, and then also pointed out there shapped like the grade 2 bolts I bend as well with the markings. that made me laugh pretty hard at the double meaning. She thought they we're good as well and asked how candy was being marketed as a supplement. When I showed her what they were she got all excited and thought they were a great idea I agree. Left a small amount for her to eat and packed up and headed back to my apartment. These are gonna be a great treat with each meal. Gotta give some to friends as well to get them on the power chews bandwagon. You're not gonna wanna get off once you get on.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta agree with you man. They are very good and addictive. Not to mention how convenient they are too!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
These things taste so good it's scary. Seriously I could see myself getting a bottle and eating them all in one sitting :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was tempted to buy some but the price was kinda high.
If you compare it gram to gram to bulk BCAA, then yeah, they're pricey. However, if you consider them a way to curb your sweet tooth (in a healthy and tasty way), improve teeth health (xylitol is great for removing bacteria), and get your supplements in a convenient way anytime of day, then they're worth it.

Also, watch for sales and promos. There should be a good promo coming up to try them out and win a free bottle.

Sales you can get it for ~$30 shipped, which ain't bad.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These things taste so good it's scary. Seriously I could see myself getting a bottle and eating them all in one sitting :)
Very addictive indeed. True "gym candy"

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
If you compare it gram to gram to bulk BCAA, then yeah, they're pricey. However, if you consider them a way to curb your sweet tooth (in a healthy and tasty way), improve teeth health (xylitol is great for removing bacteria), and get your supplements in a convenient way anytime of day, then they're worth it.

Also, watch for sales and promos. There should be a good promo coming up to try them out and win a free bottle.

Sales you can get it for ~$30 shipped, which ain't bad.
Exactly price is always relative to me especially with quality and convenience as my reason for trying glutamine this way

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly price is always relative to me especially with quality and convenience as my reason for trying glutamine this way
I agree. Convenience and taste more than make up the difference!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can also get 15% off at NTBM with the code "needto139" and it's always free shipping.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DEE151

DEE151

Awards
for those of you that are not shire how much is 15% of 45$ its -$6.75 so your order will be about $38.25 you can not go wrong with this. jump ON IT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for those of you that are not shire how much is 15% of 45$ its -$6.75 so your order will be about $38.25 you can not go wrong with this. jump ON IT.
Well put bro

JayV

Banned
Awards
Don't you think it would be less shady for you to disclose that you are a rep for Powerchews before talking about how great this deal is?

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
Don't you think it would be less shady for you to disclose that you are a rep for Powerchews before talking about how great this deal is?
just helping members out with the math bro? is that a problem? Not every one knows 15% of 45.

Mod edit: put your company rep affiliation in your sig. Tis is the last time you will be told before you are removed.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
That's a good deal

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
They also run 25% off a lot of times so that's a good time to start stocking up on them or other NTBM products lol.

Powerchews are a lot cheaper than other products and they taste better.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too bro, addictive...very addictive. I love the BCAA and preworkout chews :D
Heck yea. The pre workout chews are so smooth. When you don't wanna be overly stimmed these things really shine with focus and energy

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yea. The pre workout chews are so smooth. When you don't wanna be overly stimmed these things really shine with focus and energy
Ive found my magic dose for the preworkout chews. I tried 4 chews and wanted a little more so I went 6 and I felt like I was on crack. 5 is perfect for me though. Perfect focus, energy, and pumps :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 more tubs of BCAA for me. Love them as a snack, pre-meal for leucine spikes, and to help curb my sweet tooth. Well worth it IMO!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
2 more tubs of BCAA for me. Love them as a snack, pre-meal for leucine spikes, and to help curb my sweet tooth. Well worth it IMO!
Going nuts over a good thing

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAAs are my favorite chews. You can pop some of them between meals or whenever you have a craving for sweets. You can't exactly do that with the preworkout. You would be stimmed out like a crack addict!:woohoo:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that a bad thing?

thenightmare2

Awards
Not necessarily but you could wind up finishing the bottle way to fast! I believe theres 45 servings so it takes non stim heads a month and a half to go thru these

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Not necessarily but you could wind up finishing the bottle way to fast! I believe theres 45 servings so it takes non stim heads a month and a half to go thru these

I think they should make a stim head version :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive found my magic dose for the preworkout chews. I tried 4 chews and wanted a little more so I went 6 and I felt like I was on crack. 5 is perfect for me though. Perfect focus, energy, and pumps :D
I've taken 6 and it was noticeably stronger than 4. :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAAs are my favorite chews. You can pop some of them between meals or whenever you have a craving for sweets. You can't exactly do that with the preworkout. You would be stimmed out like a crack addict!:woohoo:
Definitely guys... What do you mean Rick? I mixed up and thought I brought a bunch of BCAA chews to work and was chewing on the all day.. No wonder I felt like a junkie??? :crackhead: