• RockStar
  • Established
Please add your personal review here!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the vids of Milas?? I can't see em on my mobile browser...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the vids of Milas?? I can't see em on my mobile browser...
People trying and reviewing powerchews. You can see the tub and what one looks like in the 2nd video, as well as hear personal feedback from folks.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice, I'll check em out.. Just type in power chews on youtube?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice, I'll check em out.. Just type in power chews on youtube?
That, or you can go to the PowerChews Facebook pace on the OP. Coupon code is there too when you like them.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feedback from TheDarkHalf: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/power-chews/176998-my-bcaa-power.html

Gotta say I wish there were more in here!! Maybe we can work on getting a bigger tub released! That's really my only complaint.

These things taste AMAZING. It's so hard not to eat a ton of them at once. I've been using them in between meals to keep blood plasma levels elevated. I'm also on a hdrol/fura cycle right now so the extra BCAAs should help with growth. The container is portable too. Fits nicely in my gym bag. And they look like a 45lb plate too which I thought was kind of cool.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review from UNCLECOOL: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/power-chews/176327-my-thoughts-power.html

I have been using the POWER CHEWS PRE-WORKOUTS for just an energy boost. Yes I get an insane energy rush that last for a few hours. I love it, I become superman and think I can move mountains! I get no crash from them and still feel good and not dead when it runs out! I give them 4 thumbs up or 5 stars, however you want to say it.
I have a question, how many can be consumed though out the day? I only need 4 of these tasty things at a time and I am good! I only had a hand full of them, 5 days worth from a friend. I ended up using them all in 3 as twice I had two servings in a day spread out over about 4 to 6 hours. I know that using an "energy booster" all the time I(you) will become immune to them. Could I be good eating them twice a day for like 3 or 4 days on than take 4 or 3 days off?

I think the problem is there so good and they work that I am becoming addicted to them! Is that a bad thing :firedevil: I cant get the money for a bottle of these myself soon enough! This week, Friday at the latest I hope to be ordering them.

Thanks for making a CHEWABLE that works and taste soooo good also!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review by Morry on Pre-Workout PowerChews: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/175872-morrys-ride-pre-3.html

Power chews are a great pre workout. They taste great, they are portable, and they don't give you the shakes even at a dosage up to 6.
The draw backs would be that they never really give you that killer edge that white flood does. Albeit uncomfortable, but it still helps you lift. Powerchews in that respect help what most people would consider uncomfortable impossible to do while taking power chews. Too much white flood feels like your going to die for a sec. Too much power chews? You just feel more even through out the workout. No crash on either product for me tho.
I would use them again if the price was better. They are 45 bucks for 30 days worth, when if you look you can buy white flood for around 38 buck for 1.38lbs (120 servings, 60 days worth at 2 SCOOPS!). This product isn't nearly as portable unless you can stand carrying the bottle and mixing at the gym.....what a mess.

So overall Powerchews keep you from getting jittery, give you endurance, taste great, are very portable but they are expensive.

Great product NTBM and thank you for letting me try it.

Morry

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't heard any complaints from anyone that's used them yet!! :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only thing I hear is they're pricey. Yes you can get cheap bulk BCAA's, creatine, glutamine. But these are in a whole nother category guys. They taste like sweet tarts. Very convenient. You can just use these for crunch times. And use your bulk stuff other times. I find it nice when I'm in a rush I can just pop some BCAA's or take my pre workout chews on the way to the gym without having to shake up powder and slam down a drink.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My BCAA PowerChew Review - Note: I am a rep

I have 2 tubs of BCAA PowerChews that I keep at my office and at home (where I spend 90% of my time). I enjoy the flavor of all the chews, with a preference for the red and pink chews (kinda like a strawberry and cherry sweet tart), with least preference for the green. The main difference in flavor with sweet tarts is the xylitol gives them a cool bite, almost like a menthol hint that cools your mouth when you chew it.

I primarily use the PowerChews as a treat to get my candy fix, but also want to spike leucine. At 3g BCAA in a 2:1 ratio, I get 1.5g per 4 tablets. To get my 3g leucine minimum, I eat 8-10 powerchews if I'm not taking any other form of amino. It is VERY easy to eat 10 orm ore if I just leave the tub by me, so I generally have to count out what I'm going to eat. This is especially true if it's a snack and I'm sitting in front of the TV! They're very good, and taste like candy to me.

What they have helped me with is avoiding excessive sweets at night, and holding to my fasting periods for LeanGains. Since they don't create an insulin response (processed in the liver, not through insulin), I feel I can have 1-4 chews during my fast without affecting it negatively. At night and on weekends, a dangerous time for me and sugary sweets, I tend to eat more PowerChews to avoid another cookie or some of my son's candy.

Overall, they are more expensive than bulk or flavored BCAA, but they do much more for me than just provide aminos. They help me maintain my diet and provide satisfaction and enjoyment. I have had 1 tub at my office that has lasted 2 months, and 1 tub at home that has lasted 1 month so far. I believe each tub will last me 3 months each, and I will enjoy them immensely!

While some may discount the opinion of a rep, I am very true to my word and honest to my opinions. Please take it with a grain of salt since I did not pay for my PowerChews, but regardless I do enjoy them and belive that I would purchase my own if I run out. They are a very nice treat to have if you work in an office or at home IMO!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review Milas!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I know these are great from my own research, but can't wait to see other people jump all over the review process

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know these are great from my own research, but can't wait to see other people jump all over the review process
The preworkout powerchews are starting to become my favorite. I still love N2KTS for all its effects, but just popping these and drinking my BCAAs is very nice instead of having to drink two drinks

thenightmare2

Awards
If Milas still has samples left Id love to see as many people step up to test these as possible!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples are all spoken for, but we'll be sending them out for reviews on Monday. If we get a good response, maybe we'll have more promos here...

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Samples are all spoken for, but we'll be sending them out for reviews on Monday. If we get a good response, maybe we'll have more promos here...
Samples :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to the feedback and reviews that are coming!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to the feedback and reviews that are coming!
Me too! I know some of the folks that are getting the samples, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they review them, video or otherwise.

thenightmare2

Awards
As I am, I am especially interested in those who tried to PWO as I believe it to be one of the top choices out there.

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
OK for those of you that have not tried PowerChews you are missing out..
so for the guys that are pretty interested in the BCAA and have not tried them cause you dont want to take that chance of spending that $$$$$$
its well worth the buy.. if I had some one that just walk up to me and hand me them and said try them to be anest I would think these are Candy's but what kind? cause they are pretty dam good and every one loves a lil sweet tooth.
they taste very great and they do not leave no nasty taste in your mouth like some other supps do. IDK about you guys but i have tried some drinks that are BCAA and they taste to dam sweet for me like some pre work out drinks that are just to dam sweet to drink.
these are great wen you are just getting done with your work out from the gym to pop them in your mouth like candy, or just right be for you go to bed wen you have that night time craving witch is good to cause I am a firm believer if you take stuff like this right be for you go to bed is great for your muscle cause this is wen they are growing.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I am, I am especially interested in those who tried to PWO as I believe it to be one of the top choices out there.
Yes the preworkout is very effective...:thumbsup:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Verry effective. It's mild on the stim side but the focus and energy it gives you is great

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Verry effective. It's mild on the stim side but the focus and energy it gives you is great
I would agree with that, but it is also dose dependant. At 4 chews great energy and focus, but 6 chews is certainly not "mild" to me :woohoo:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested in the pre w/o as well. It seems so interesting to me to get the same effects without havin to mix a powder.

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
I am interested in the pre w/o as well. It seems so interesting to me to get the same effects without havin to mix a powder.
you should give them a try. they only cost 45$ at NTBM store then you can get a 15% off your perches if you enter one of the codes that the other reps have. give them a try you will love them.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a big advantage that I've become quite fond of. I already drink my BCAAs preworkout, and it helps a lot not having to take another drink

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to the Generosity of the good people of NTMB and Milas, I got the opportunity to sample these supps.

I was provided 6 chews each of:

PWO Powerchews:
PowerChews.com : preWorkout

BCAA Powerchews:
PowerChews.com : bcaa

Glutamine Power Chews:
PowerChews.com : glutamine
and the Creatine Powerchews:
PowerChews.com : creatine

I nom nomed on the Glutamin one's before a post iron bike ride last night. They had an almost candy like taste to them. I have seen some people describe it as being "sweet tart like" and although that is close, it is more like "smarties" to me. The reds were my favorite. I think the green have a bit of a bitter aftertast with them, but not over powering at all.

Did my usual "wake up and urinate" at 12:30 and had anabeta driven hunger, so I tore into the creatine ones. Also yummy and satrisfied my craving. 5g of high quality crea pur here, no junk. If I am gonna take creatine solo, I would rather do it in something that tastes good rather than a bland powder or even a sugar upped mixture. Also ate some of the BCAA, save the rest for today's PWO. They too are tasty.

For some reason, I was expecting something more in "gummy form" but these in no way disappoint. BCAA that do not taste like weak battery acid is always a winner in my book!

Got 5 of the Pre-workout ones I will be chewing up before I hit the iron later. Report to follow. So far, these are win win as far as I can see.

mathew34

Awards
nice feedback bro. powerchews is the best among the rest!! ( cheering) LOL!

Thanks NTBM!!

mathew34

Awards
I know powerchews is great!! taste good! Damn it, I want it in my whole life!! Lmao!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA Powerchews:

I was really surprised by the taste of these. I ate 2 of them about 35 minutes before my work out and It actually tasted really good and it didn't have any type bad after taste.

Glutamine Power Chews:

I must say these tasted just like sweet tarts. I am not much of a candy guy but dang I could eat these all day because of the taste.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA Powerchews:

I was really surprised by the taste of these. I ate 2 of them about 35 minutes before my work out and It actually tasted really good and it didn't have any type bad after taste.

Glutamine Power Chews:

I must say these tasted just like sweet tarts. I am not much of a candy guy but dang I could eat these all day because of the taste.
Thanks for the mini-review Chevy. I love these things too man. Very tasty and hard to not keep eating

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I have a BCAA power chew and a creatine power chew in the mail :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got Crea & Pre workout chews this time

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what times do you use the BCAA chews with IF Rick? Do you only use them in your feeding window.. Details please!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With my IF diet, I use the chews in the evening past 8PM if I'm jonesing for something sweet. They're sugar alcohols, so they don't cause much of an insulin response at all, and the calories are low enough to not technically break fast. I also use them to spike leucine prior to meals if I don't have a BCAA shake handy.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what times do you use the BCAA chews with IF Rick? Do you only use them in your feeding window.. Details please!
Not sure what Rick did. But I did the bcaa and glut. With my second meal pre-workout and my last meal post workout.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use them prebed every day with Gear because like Milas said they don't spike insulin. I also take them precardio on those days. On workout days I drink my couple scoops of xtend pre and post workout along with some Gear. I don't use the chews those days for a couple reasons. 1st is that I am already taking in enough BCAAs with the xtend. 2nd is that I use the powerchews preworkout those days and that would technically be too many calories at once on IF with 2 servings of chews.

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
you know what will sound good is a powerchew that is chewey like lafy tafty i think that will be bomb ****.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know what will sound good is a powerchew that is chewey like lafy tafty i think that will be bomb ****.
I could go for some of those!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 5
Supplement Logs 0
taman6886 Supplement Logs 18
bowskie69 Supplement Logs 27
Colbert Supplements 4