My BCAA Power Chews Review

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say I wish there were more in here!! Maybe we can work on getting a bigger tub released! That's really my only complaint.

These things taste AMAZING. It's so hard not to eat a ton of them at once. I've been using them in between meals to keep blood plasma levels elevated. I'm also on a hdrol/fura cycle right now so the extra BCAAs should help with growth. The container is portable too. Fits nicely in my gym bag. And they look like a 45lb plate too which I thought was kind of cool.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta say I wish there were more in here!! Maybe we can work on getting a bigger tub released! That's really my only complaint.

These things taste AMAZING. It's so hard not to eat a ton of them at once. I've been using them in between meals to keep blood plasma levels elevated. I'm also on a hdrol/fura cycle right now so the extra BCAAs should help with growth. The container is portable too. Fits nicely in my gym bag. And they look like a 45lb plate too which I thought was kind of cool.
Any idea what the Ratio is? 2/1/1, 4/1/1 or 8/1/1?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Any idea what the Ratio is? 2/1/1, 4/1/1 or 8/1/1?
It's a prop blend of L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine. 3g in 4 tabs. They taste so friggin good lol.

And it's nice to have something like this besides a powder.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's 2:1:1 (1.5g Leucine, 0.75g Isoleucine, 0.75g Valine)

The 5+g of xylitol is also very good for a variety of health benefits including dental health (clears out bacteria, so good for breath too), gut health (promotes good bacteria growth), blood sugar control (very low GI), and does not cause insulin spikes (metabolized in liver, not through insulin).

For general use, 4 chews are easy to take and give you a small amino boost. This would be best used for anti-catabolic.

For the purpose of leucine spiking prior to meals you'd want to take 2 servings (8 chews) to get the recommended 3g of leucine. 2 Servings is easy to do, a little too easy at times!

They taste good, like sweet tarts, my favorite is the red/cherry flavor.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Stuff tastes danimal good LOL

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a 45 plate :) lol that's classic. They go down to every detail

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like having them in my office, no one expects the health nut to have candy. Then they see it's a 45lb plate, but they don't even know what one looks like, so the joke is lost on them...

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I like having them in my office, no one expects the health nut to have candy. Then they see it's a 45lb plate, but they don't even know what one looks like, so the joke is lost on them...
Nice bro. Yeah, I got the same things with my glutamine chews

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
If you have a smart shake bottle you could put them in the bottom container so you could have it with you all the time ;)

DEE151

DEE151

Awards

bro if powerchews made a bigger tub that would be great and awsome as well. i like buying supps that offer great servings anything that has 40+ servings is a buy just like the BCAA chews those are a real great buy with some great taste in that tub as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A bigger tub would be a great idea, but a tub does go a pretty long way with 45 servings ;)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
These things taste so good it's scary!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established