My thoughts on POWER CHEWS

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
I have been using the POWER CHEWS PRE-WORKOUTS for just an energy boost. Yes I get an insane energy rush that last for a few hours. I love it, I become superman and think I can move mountains! I get no crash from them and still feel good and not dead when it runs out! I give them 4 thumbs up or 5 stars, however you want to say it.
I have a question, how many can be consumed though out the day? I only need 4 of these tasty things at a time and I am good! I only had a hand full of them, 5 days worth from a friend. I ended up using them all in 3 as twice I had two servings in a day spread out over about 4 to 6 hours. I know that using an "energy booster" all the time I(you) will become immune to them. Could I be good eating them twice a day for like 3 or 4 days on than take 4 or 3 days off?

I think the problem is there so good and they work that I am becoming addicted to them! Is that a bad thing :firedevil: I cant get the money for a bottle of these myself soon enough! This week, Friday at the latest I hope to be ordering them.

Thanks for making a CHEWABLE that works and taste soooo good also!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using the POWER CHEWS PRE-WORKOUTS for just an energy boost. Yes I get an insane energy rush that last for a few hours. I love it, I become superman and think I can move mountains! I get no crash from them and still feel good and not dead when it runs out! I give them 4 thumbs up or 5 stars, however you want to say it.
I have a question, how many can be consumed though out the day? I only need 4 of these tasty things at a time and I am good! I only had a hand full of them, 5 days worth from a friend. I ended up using them all in 3 as twice I had two servings in a day spread out over about 4 to 6 hours. I know that using an "energy booster" all the time I(you) will become immune to them. Could I be good eating them twice a day for like 3 or 4 days on than take 4 or 3 days off?

I think the problem is there so good and they work that I am becoming addicted to them! Is that a bad thing :firedevil: I cant get the money for a bottle of these myself soon enough! This week, Friday at the latest I hope to be ordering them.

Thanks for making a CHEWABLE that works and taste soooo good also!
Thanks a lot for the great review bro!! I love them too and they taste great!! I just got some of the preworkout chews and I'm anxious to try them out!! :yup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for a solid review. Makes me jealous that I still have yet to try these!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're definitely g2g.. So convenient too, just chew on them on the way to the gym, then after warming up I'm ready to KTS in the weight room :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are definetely nice in that respect. Convenience, taste, and portability FTW!!:bigok:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear many ppl like these things, they are becoming quite the sucess story, i find my brother eats my bcaa powerchews when i'm not around

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like taking stims throughout the day, tolerance does tend to buildup over time. However, I just keep bumping up the dose. Double dose tends to work for a long time, though it can get pricey.

Different people build up tolerance differently, so it's going to depend on you and your supplement history. If it works for you, go with it. If it stops working, adjust dosing. If that doesn't work, then take some time off to resensitize.

I can see how it would be a nice treat, but there are other PowerChews to fill that sweet tooth need and take a break from the stims. I'd recommend the BCAA personally.

Great review BTW!

thenightmare2

Awards
These are awesome, its like supplimenting with sweet tarts

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
for the guys that have not tried these but keep reading threads and post about them, stop thinking about it and just give them a try like you would any other supplement. you will be happy with them.

thenightmare2

Awards
Expensive
I have a bunch of discount codes to chews.com or ntbm.com that makes them pretty competitive with anything out there. Just had a conversation about how bcaa chews were more expensive then extend, yes if you were to pay 64.00 from chews.com with no discount code yes that is quite expensive but there are discount codes for there and ntbm! If you feel like giving them a go shoot me a pm

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about some N2KTS Power Chews?!?!?:smileeek:
They already have those. They are the preworkout powerchews with 1,3 dimeth, beta alanine, and creatine just like N2KTS! :sgrin:

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
They already have those. They are the preworkout powerchews with 1,3 dimeth, beta alanine, and creatine just like N2KTS! :sgrin:
I've got the preworkout chews and to me 1 serving of the chews is not as strong as 1 serving of N2KTS.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got the preworkout chews and to me 1 serving of the chews is not as strong as 1 serving of N2KTS.
\

Oh definitely not... 1 serving of n2kts rocks me.. Where 1 serving of the chews is mild but very effective for focus, energy and stamina

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
\

Oh definitely not... 1 serving of n2kts rocks me.. Where 1 serving of the chews is mild but very effective for focus, energy and stamina

I agree, but.....6 preworkout powerchews is pretty damn good!! :thumbsup: