Post Workout Chews...

Ducati7

Awards
When will they be available and what will the ingredients/goodies in them be?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will they be available and what will the ingredients/goodies in them be?
All I know is that they are coming soon and I haven't heard the ingredient profile yet.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? Tell me more! I haven't heard about these?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
post workout....sounds awesome, no more bringing shaker bottles to the gym....just some candy to start the recovery process

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
I would love to see the label for these. I'd definitely be into trying these out.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were keeping the ingredients under wraps, but I promise they won't disappoint. Thanks for asking.

Nice!! Cant wait to try these when they hit the shelves :yup:

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Any update on these????? I wanna chew my pwo shake :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thenightmare2

Awards
So stoaked for these to come out, I would also love to see a protien chew

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the candy chews would be perfect post workout in the summer....sometimes protein shakes are alittle thick in the summer when your dieing of sweat after a workout

i have found muscle replenisher to be great in the summer, thank god, it's not as thick as most shakes, also has fruit flavors which is easier to drink in the summer than a chocolate

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to these! when they come out I will be all over them!

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
i think we are all looking forward to trying these out and we are all wondering what are they going to be pack with such as nutrition facts I am also very curious to, cant wait to these hit the market.

thenightmare2

Awards
There on the horizion, nobody will say what the profile on these bad boys is tho :(

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want a protein powerchew so I can get protein while also getting a candy fix! Lean Beef Aminos would be awesome!

mathew34

Awards
Well back in powerchews, i just wanted to share about this stuffs!!

Running with bcaa ones at the moment.Good and nice change - I munch on them while showering.
Keep meaning to make a mental note on the colour and flavor as there is one that is my clear favorite but not sure which - think green.
:djparty:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would love some post workout chews, i think it would be soo easy to hop in my car after the gym and chew on these rather than chug a protein shake....still might drink the protein anyway though haha

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would love some post workout chews, i think it would be soo easy to hop in my car after the gym and chew on these rather than chug a protein shake....still might drink the protein anyway though haha
X2....I'd really like to see these!

mathew34

Awards
me too.. i like to see this Young.. Come on!! LMAO!!! :)

mathew34

Awards
me too.. i like to see this Young.. Come on!! LMAO!!! :)

Power Chews

Awards
We are temporarily holding off on the Post Workout product. We will look at a pre formulation in 2012!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are temporarily holding off on the Post Workout product. We will look at a pre formulation in 2012!
Can't wait to see what the new preworkout formulation consists of!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh. You have me all excited to see what is in store for this post workout. I can think of a few ingredients that would make a good combo for post workout chews :)

mathew34

Awards
hmmmmmmmmmm... what will be the formulation?? intrigue! lol!! :33::33::33: