PreWorkout Power Chews Write-up

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I agree man. These chews are really a great preworkout, but nothing can compare to N2KTS IMO.
    So maybe they are more suited for a small pick me up than a preworkout? (IE @ work)

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    So maybe they are more suited for a small pick me up than a preworkout? (IE @ work)

They work well for that too, and they would be a great preworkout for those not looking to be overly stimmed. Though if thats what you want then you can get that with more chews. I did a double dose of 8 chews one time, and I felt like I was on crack, so it can be tailored to whatever stim level you are after...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

3. Thats the way i feel.. Most of the time n2kts is to strong for me. Esp since i drink coffee in the morning and then a few hours later take my pre workout.. So most of the time PC pre is all i need really.

But there is those days where I'm draggin and 2 scoops of n2kts rocks me!

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I've still yet to try these.....I've only gotten around to the glutamine and BCAAs.
    just got mine in couple days ago and tried them out yesterday. GREAT energy, im deff sold. i will now alternate my ASGT,N2KTS and Powerchews Pre-WO for a LONG while now :-P
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

5. ohh and they taste GREAT too!, not as good as the BCAA ones, but great none the less and for a pre-WO MAN are they good!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

6. Just picked up another tub of these. I enjoy the long lasting energy from them without the jitters, and the portability of these to be able take them on the go is a huge plus!
    Recoverbro Elite

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Just picked up another tub of these. I enjoy the long lasting energy from them without the jitters, and the portability of these to be able take them on the go is a huge plus!
    Right... I just keep these in my gym locker. They kick in like 5mins for me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    just got mine in couple days ago and tried them out yesterday. GREAT energy, im deff sold. i will now alternate my ASGT,N2KTS and Powerchews Pre-WO for a LONG while now :-P
    Nice! I might get a tub for work. Pass them around to people in the office and tell them it's 'candy' hahaha

9. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Right... I just keep these in my gym locker. They kick in like 5mins for me.

I love that aspect of them. I eat them on the way to the gym, and I'm ready to kill some sh1t by the time I get there!
    Recoverbro Elite
  •