Whose Tried Powerchews?

thenightmare2

Awards
Whose tried powerchews? What did you think? Thinking about picking some up next month. Im picking a starburst type of thing, is it anything like that?

F1redUp

Awards
I have tried them, they aren't chewy like a starburst they are more like a sweet tart. They are freaking delicious!! I have been eating them like candy.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I have tried it and its more like a sweet tart, and with a pretty sour fruity taste. I also like the fact that theyre shaped like little 45lb bb plates... Haha. Convenient and tasty for the win.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried it and its more like a sweet tart, and with a pretty sour fruity taste. I also like the fact that theyre shaped like little 45lb bb plates... Haha. Convenient and tasty for the win.
That sounds good. I like the barbell plate idea!! :thumbsup:

I have yet to try them, but I should have some very soon and will give my take on them when I do :yumyum:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a tub of BCAA on order!

I tried ON's chewable aminos, and while they were nice and convenient, I felt the flavor and dosing could really be improved on. Also, the sugar alcohols they use are not the best for you, higher insulin response and more GI distress / diarhea.

PowerChews uses Xylitol which has dental, blood glucose, gut and overall health benefits that are clinically proven! This reason alone is enough for me to switch. Add on that the flavor of PowerChews (which I hear is MUCH better), and you have a real winner.

I can't wait to get my shipment!

nerdalert

Awards
I have tried the BCAAs and they are great! I think they taste like razzles..delicious

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried the BCAAs and they are great! I think they taste like razzles..delicious
I just got a tub of the creatine powerchews and they are delish!! A lot like sweet tarts! :yumyum:

thenightmare2

Awards
I really like the BCAA's Im going to stack them with my Gear when it comes in so I can make both last longer

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought they were gonna be chewy, haha. But yeah, they're definitely like larger sweet tarts and they taste amazing. It's nice to be able to feel like you're taking a break to enjoy some candy.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Whose tried powerchews? What did you think? Thinking about picking some up next month. Im picking a starburst type of thing, is it anything like that?
Just tried them for the first time this week... there's nothing I can say other than IMPRESSED!! They covered EVERYTHING from the labels being crisp and sharp, to the tablets having such a cool 45 pound weight plate design, and of course the formulas are super-solid and waste no time or ingredient space on unproven compounds... even the 'sugar' included per serving are sugar alcoholds - so the overall impact is drastically low.

AWESOME! PS: Let's not forget the taste, wooooo!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like the BCAA's Im going to stack them with my Gear when it comes in so I can make both last longer
I've been doing that myself with GEAR and BCAA powerchews. It does make a good combo that lasts a good while that way ;)

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
Just tried them for the first time this week... there's nothing I can say other than IMPRESSED!! They covered EVERYTHING from the labels being crisp and sharp, to the tablets having such a cool 45 pound weight plate design, and of course the formulas are super-solid and waste no time or ingredient space on unproven compounds... even the 'sugar' included per serving are sugar alcoholds - so the overall impact is drastically low.

AWESOME! PS: Let's not forget the taste, wooooo!
bro you nailed it this all true ppl if your reading this and have not tried them, sucks to be you..............

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got 2 more tubs of the BCAA, I was running out after 3 months. They're great!

mathew34

Awards
powerchews taste great, just like candy and work great cant eat just one im addicted. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
:evil:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I just got 2 more tubs of the BCAA, I was running out after 3 months. They're great!
They do last quite a while don't they! I save them only for post-workout, so it's like a reward and they don't run out too fast.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They do last quite a while don't they! I save them only for post-workout, so it's like a reward and they don't run out too fast.
That is a great way to use them!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a great way to use them!
I save them for when my sweet tooth is telling me it's time for dessert! They are great for helping me avoid the sugary/fatty stuff.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I save them for when my sweet tooth is telling me it's time for dessert! They are great for helping me avoid the sugary/fatty stuff.
I can certainly relate to that. On my low Cal days I get super hungry in between my meals, and some BCAA powerchews help curb the cravings until meal time...

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
powerchews are the best tasting supplement that I have ever tried.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I notice that Power Chews disappear fast! ;) I always chew up eight tabs after my workouts, and for some reason they make me thirty, for milk, while chewing them. Works for me, because I always mix 1% milk with a 1/1/1 ratio of Casein, Hydrolysate, and Isolate. I also mix in an additional 5g Leucine and 5g BCAA Nitrates (because my protein shake comes ~20 minutes after my carbs and BCAA Power Chews).

I usually try to eat them in pairs, matching the colors, for a more potent flavor experience! I'm still not sure what colors are what flavor, but I DO KNOW they taste absolutely splendid! :)

Something else that's new, came in my Power Chew order, is the Advanced Probiotic. First time I've ever taken a Probiotic before, and I really like the effects so far, A LOT. Digestion seems much better, bloating seems reduced, and excuse the details, but my bowel movements are much smoother and I can tell I'm actually being cleaned out!

mathew34

Awards
yes man thats TRUE!! it so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... for those who dont know yet the discount code here: hurricane15 for 15% off of any order from NTBM!

NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE REPRESENTATIVE
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM SHIPPING IS ULTRA FAST!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powerchews BCAA & NTBM Gear is a great pre and post workout amino stack....;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I do... (10) GEAR before training, and (8) Power Chew BCAA afterward
That would be great man, but a bottle of GEAR wouldn't go very far like that!

I pretty much do 4 caps of GEAR with a full serving of xtend preworkout, then repeat that post workout. I use my BCAA powerchews in between meals and before bed. ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be great man, but a bottle of GEAR wouldn't go very far like that!

I pretty much do 4 caps of GEAR with a full serving of xtend preworkout, then repeat that post workout. I use my BCAA powerchews in between meals and before bed. ;)
i love my powerchews before bed, the bcaa and glutamine right at bedtime is something i now look forward to

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love my powerchews before bed, the bcaa and glutamine right at bedtime is something i now look forward to
Its definitely a nice bedtime snack to have :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same I do. BCAA & GLut before bed. And as soon as I wake up

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
So....I got a bunch of free samples of some of ON's stuff with an order I placed. And it just so happens there BCAA chews was one of the things I got a free sample of. There were 2 of them in the sample pack. First thing I notice is that apart from the markings on powerchews that make them look like a 45lb plate, the size and shape are IDENTICAL. The taste wasn't nearly as good as powerchews, and they were a bit crumbly when you chew them. The next thing I notice is that in every sample pack there is 2g of carbs. Basically a carb per chew.

Powerchews wins hands down from every conceivable angle on this one fellas. Not only do they taste better....look better, but they have zero carbs. And if you WERE to sample them yourself, you would get 5 of them in a neat little tube instead of only 2.

Powerchews all the way for me!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So....I got a bunch of free samples of some of ON's stuff with an order I placed. And it just so happens there BCAA chews was one of the things I got a free sample of. There were 2 of them in the sample pack. First thing I notice is that apart from the markings on powerchews that make them look like a 45lb plate, the size and shape are IDENTICAL. The taste wasn't nearly as good as powerchews, and they were a bit crumbly when you chew them. The next thing I notice is that in every sample pack there is 2g of carbs. Basically a carb per chew.

Powerchews wins hands down from every conceivable angle on this one fellas. Not only do they taste better....look better, but they have zero carbs. And if you WERE to sample them yourself, you would get 5 of them in a neat little tube instead of only 2.

I figured those wouldn't be as good as powerchews. Even though powerchews do contain carbs, they are from the xylitol and do not have the insulin spiking characteristics of other sugars. Not to mention that xylitol has many other health and dental benefits ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've used a couple tubs of the ON Chewable Aminos, and I agree they are not nearly as good. The profile isn't as good, the taste isn't as good, and they use inferior sugar alcohols that can cause IBS and other stomach issues (and without the health benefits of Xylitol). I'd say hands-down PowerChews is better, that's why I made the switch.

I figured those wouldn't be as good as powerchews. Even though powerchews do contain carbs, they are from the xylitol and do not have the insulin spiking characteristics of other sugars. Not to mention that xylitol has many other health and dental benefits ;)
Yep, exactly, sugar alcohols like xylitol are metabolized in the liver and not through insulin. They're atkins/keto friendly!

People don't really understand just how good xylitol is for your teeth, but since I started using xylitol I've had no cavities (and I typically have 1-2 every 6 months).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree Milas. Powerchews are the way to go! ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is nice to actually have good tasting supplements that are like a treat

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the pre-workout chews before I ran a half-marathon this weekend. I haven't done ANY cardio in the last 4 months, so I was depending on the Chews to get me through. It ended up not being a problem, my first half-marathon and I did it in 2:40 with NO training! My knees were a wreck, but endurance was great.

I'd say that's a pretty solid endorsement for what PowerChews can help you do!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to say.....got samples of BCAA and creatine in my most recent np order and WOW. Totally amazing. The NCAA was just like sweet tarts. Nice work guys

mathew34

Awards
Just wanted to say.....got samples of BCAA and creatine in my most recent np order and WOW. Totally amazing. The NCAA was just like sweet tarts. Nice work guys

great to hear that bro! BCAA is honestly amazing..
THANKS NTBM!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah man, they taste amazing!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh man. They taste great for sure!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried some samples of this stuff and its all good! I thought the preworkout wasnt going to be all that but it was

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried some samples of this stuff and its all good! I thought the preworkout wasnt going to be all that but it was
The preworkout surprised me too. It was much more effective than I thought it would be

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt get the pre w/o sample :( but the creatine and bcaa tasted outrageous. I have tried other chewable supps, none come even remotely close to taste and texture of this

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt get the pre w/o sample :( but the creatine and bcaa tasted outrageous. I have tried other chewable supps, none come even remotely close to taste and texture of this
The DAA/LCLT Chews will have a new flavor too, Bull Berry.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. They are the best tasting supplement I've had! :yumyum:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
schroedes Anabolics 6
Sports Talk 2
bigfella123 Supplements 3
suoth825 General Chat 3