Whose Tried Powerchews?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    The DAA/LCLT Chews will have a new flavor too, Bull Berry.
    Sounds delish bro


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Hell yeah man, they taste amazing!
    powerchews are probley the best tasting supplements out there.
    •   
       


  3. yes its true... powerchews are the best taste.. taste like candy.. nothing compare with ordinary candies.. hehe..

    Attachment 44077
    http://www.**********************/blog/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    yes its true... powerchews are the best taste.. taste like candy.. nothing compare with ordinary candies.. hehe..

    Attachment 44077
    http://www.**********************/blog/

    Glad you are enjoying them just as much as me Mathew. Which ones are your favorite?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  5. I just finish the last of my Glutamines chews now its just Creatine and BCAA chews left to chew on.
    •   
       


  6. The new DAA chews with LCLT also added should be here any day now! Can't wait to get my hands on some!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Glad you are enjoying them just as much as me Mathew. Which ones are your favorite?
    i love the creatine taste Rick.. i cant eat just one of this... This is so addicting like candies.... LOL! (im just like a kid)..

    Attachment 44188
    http://www.**********************/blog/

  8. Im loving the BCAA and Glutamine ones right now.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Im loving the BCAA and Glutamine ones right now.
    Me 2 bro. The d test will be awesome for PCT

  10. D-test should be here within the next couple weeks! I know there are quite a few of us that cant wait for that!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  11. every morning be for I go to work or on my days off be for i go to the gym, my creatine chews are the ones i take first thing in the mornings with a cup off coffee. Then wen i get back from the gym or i take my BCAA chews.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    D-test should be here within the next couple weeks! I know there are quite a few of us that cant wait for that!
    great to hear, know a few guys interested.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by F1redUp View Post
    I have tried them, they aren't chewy like a starburst they are more like a sweet tart. They are freaking delicious!! I have been eating them like candy.
    glad you like it bro!!

  14. Ill have to try these out now

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gearhead89 View Post
    Ill have to try these out now
    go man.. and be prepared to go crazy and addicted on this product!! its so yummy. you gonna love it...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gearhead89 View Post
    Ill have to try these out now

    You will be glad you did. These things are addictive as hell! Very tasty little supplements!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gearhead89 View Post
    Ill have to try these out now
    Let us know how you like them man. They're great!

  18. Great for a treat, that's for sure. I wish they had these at vending machines!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  19. Lol that'd be awesome

  20. Hey guys, do u kno whether they are available in the uk? Cant find them thinkin of trying these to help aid my weight training n to also help with stayin away from the sweet stuff - trying to watch my weight! Think it will help? Was thinkin of takin it befr training, after training n when i have a craving for something sweet. Might also help when i want a late night snack? ...thanks

  21. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Hey guys, do u kno whether they are available in the uk? Cant find them thinkin of trying these to help aid my weight training n to also help with stayin away from the sweet stuff - trying to watch my weight! Think it will help? Was thinkin of takin it befr training, after training n when i have a craving for something sweet. Might also help when i want a late night snack? ...thanks

    You can purchase them at NTBM here...http://**********************/store/S...caa-s-p88.html

    there is a fee for international shipping, but that is an option to get some for you, and you can use the discount code "needto139" to make up for some of the difference
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    powerchews are the best tasting supplement that I have ever tried.
    yes, thats true!! POWERCHEWS IS THE BEST AMONG THE REST!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You can purchase them at NTBM here...http://**********************/store/S...caa-s-p88.html

    there is a fee for international shipping, but that is an option to get some for you, and you can use the discount code "needto139" to make up for some of the difference
    like it!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13


    there is a fee for international shipping, but that is an option to get some for you, and you can use the discount code "needto139" to make up for some of the difference
    Thank u so much! Do u think they will help with what i mentioned in my previous post?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by a312

    Thank u so much! Do u think they will help with what i mentioned in my previous post?
    Absolutely! I use them in between meals and during my fasting period ( I do intermittent fasting), and they help A LOT for curbing appetite and staying away from the bad sweets. It fills the sweet tooth void for sure IMO
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PowerChews while Cutting?
    By Milas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 05:52 AM
  2. PowerChews BCAAs
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 07:48 AM
  3. PowerChews.com
    By Liquid 2009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:47 AM
  4. Welcome PowerChews to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Log in
Log in