Whose Tried Powerchews?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Just wanted to say.....got samples of BCAA and creatine in my most recent np order and WOW. Totally amazing. The NCAA was just like sweet tarts. Nice work guys
    Hell yeah man, they taste amazing!

2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Just wanted to say.....got samples of BCAA and creatine in my most recent np order and WOW. Totally amazing. The NCAA was just like sweet tarts. Nice work guys
    Yeh man. They taste great for sure!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

3. Tried some samples of this stuff and its all good! I thought the preworkout wasnt going to be all that but it was
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Tried some samples of this stuff and its all good! I thought the preworkout wasnt going to be all that but it was
    The preworkout surprised me too. It was much more effective than I thought it would be
    Recoverbro Elite

5. I didnt get the pre w/o sample but the creatine and bcaa tasted outrageous. I have tried other chewable supps, none come even remotely close to taste and texture of this
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I didnt get the pre w/o sample but the creatine and bcaa tasted outrageous. I have tried other chewable supps, none come even remotely close to taste and texture of this
    The DAA/LCLT Chews will have a new flavor too, Bull Berry.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

7. Quote Originally Posted by Milas

I know man! Can't wait to NOM on those!
    Recoverbro Elite

8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Tried some samples of this stuff and its all good! I thought the preworkout wasnt going to be all that but it was
    great to hear man, yeah, preworkout are also amazing...

______________________________ ____________________________
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    http://www.**********************
    Attachment 43782
    http://www.**********************/blog/

9. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post

yeah.. nam nam nam nam again... LOL!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    I didnt get the pre w/o sample but the creatine and bcaa tasted outrageous. I have tried other chewable supps, none come even remotely close to taste and texture of this
    I agree. They are the best tasting supplement I've had!
    Recoverbro Elite

11. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Sounds delish bro

12. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Hell yeah man, they taste amazing!
    powerchews are probley the best tasting supplements out there.

13. yes its true... powerchews are the best taste.. taste like candy.. nothing compare with ordinary candies.. hehe..

Attachment 44077

14. Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    yes its true... powerchews are the best taste.. taste like candy.. nothing compare with ordinary candies.. hehe..

Attachment 44077

Glad you are enjoying them just as much as me Mathew. Which ones are your favorite?
    Recoverbro Elite

15. I just finish the last of my Glutamines chews now its just Creatine and BCAA chews left to chew on.

16. The new DAA chews with LCLT also added should be here any day now! Can't wait to get my hands on some!
    Recoverbro Elite

17. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Glad you are enjoying them just as much as me Mathew. Which ones are your favorite?
    i love the creatine taste Rick.. i cant eat just one of this... This is so addicting like candies.... LOL! (im just like a kid)..

Attachment 44188

18. Im loving the BCAA and Glutamine ones right now.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Im loving the BCAA and Glutamine ones right now.
    Me 2 bro. The d test will be awesome for PCT

20. D-test should be here within the next couple weeks! I know there are quite a few of us that cant wait for that!
    Recoverbro Elite

21. every morning be for I go to work or on my days off be for i go to the gym, my creatine chews are the ones i take first thing in the mornings with a cup off coffee. Then wen i get back from the gym or i take my BCAA chews.

22. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    D-test should be here within the next couple weeks! I know there are quite a few of us that cant wait for that!
    great to hear, know a few guys interested.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

23. Quote Originally Posted by F1redUp View Post
    I have tried them, they aren't chewy like a starburst they are more like a sweet tart. They are freaking delicious!! I have been eating them like candy.
    glad you like it bro!!

24. Ill have to try these out now

25. Quote Originally Posted by gearhead89 View Post
    Ill have to try these out now
    go man.. and be prepared to go crazy and addicted on this product!! its so yummy. you gonna love it...

26. Quote Originally Posted by gearhead89 View Post

You will be glad you did. These things are addictive as hell! Very tasty little supplements!
    Recoverbro Elite

27. Quote Originally Posted by gearhead89 View Post
    Let us know how you like them man. They're great!

28. Great for a treat, that's for sure. I wish they had these at vending machines!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

29. Lol that'd be awesome

30. Hey guys, do u kno whether they are available in the uk? Cant find them thinkin of trying these to help aid my weight training n to also help with stayin away from the sweet stuff - trying to watch my weight! Think it will help? Was thinkin of takin it befr training, after training n when i have a craving for something sweet. Might also help when i want a late night snack? ...thanks

31. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Hey guys, do u kno whether they are available in the uk? Cant find them thinkin of trying these to help aid my weight training n to also help with stayin away from the sweet stuff - trying to watch my weight! Think it will help? Was thinkin of takin it befr training, after training n when i have a craving for something sweet. Might also help when i want a late night snack? ...thanks

You can purchase them at **** here...http://**********************/store/S...caa-s-p88.html

there is a fee for international shipping, but that is an option to get some for you, and you can use the discount code "needto139" to make up for some of the difference
    Recoverbro Elite

32. Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    powerchews are the best tasting supplement that I have ever tried.
    yes, thats true!! POWERCHEWS IS THE BEST AMONG THE REST!!

33. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You can purchase them at **** here...http://**********************/store/S...caa-s-p88.html

there is a fee for international shipping, but that is an option to get some for you, and you can use the discount code "needto139" to make up for some of the difference
    like it!!

34. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Thank u so much! Do u think they will help with what i mentioned in my previous post?

35. Quote Originally Posted by a312

Thank u so much! Do u think they will help with what i mentioned in my previous post?
    Absolutely! I use them in between meals and during my fasting period ( I do intermittent fasting), and they help A LOT for curbing appetite and staying away from the bad sweets. It fills the sweet tooth void for sure IMO
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Absolutely! I use them in between meals and during my fasting period ( I do intermittent fasting), and they help A LOT for curbing appetite and staying away from the bad sweets. It fills the sweet tooth void for sure IMO

I just picked up some PowerChews BCAAs for this very reason. I'm doing IF and part of my reason for it is having to take medication away from food first thing in the morning, so IF is just more convenient. I like my aminos in a half gallon jug when I work out, but for morning and pre-bed, these will be the perfect way to get in my BCAAs and also satisfy the little cravings I get for things I wouldn't normally allow myself to eat.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

37. Thank u so much for al ur help. Defo gna try them

38. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

I just picked up some PowerChews BCAAs for this very reason. I'm doing IF and part of my reason for it is having to take medication away from food first thing in the morning, so IF is just more convenient. I like my aminos in a half gallon jug when I work out, but for morning and pre-bed, these will be the perfect way to get in my BCAAs and also satisfy the little cravings I get for things I wouldn't normally allow myself to eat.
    Yeh man. Can't go wrong that way
    Recoverbro Elite

39. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    yep there GREAT for the sweet tooth , and no guilt! :-P
    LG Sciences Board Rep

40. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Oh yeh man. For sure! The BCAA chews are a perfect fit in that respect.
    Recoverbro Elite

Similar Forum Threads

1. PowerChews while Cutting?
    By Milas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 04:52 AM
  2. PowerChews BCAAs
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 06:48 AM
  3. PowerChews.com