Whose Tried Powerchews?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    So....I got a bunch of free samples of some of ON's stuff with an order I placed. And it just so happens there BCAA chews was one of the things I got a free sample of. There were 2 of them in the sample pack. First thing I notice is that apart from the markings on powerchews that make them look like a 45lb plate, the size and shape are IDENTICAL. The taste wasn't nearly as good as powerchews, and they were a bit crumbly when you chew them. The next thing I notice is that in every sample pack there is 2g of carbs. Basically a carb per chew.

Powerchews wins hands down from every conceivable angle on this one fellas. Not only do they taste better....look better, but they have zero carbs. And if you WERE to sample them yourself, you would get 5 of them in a neat little tube instead of only 2.

Powerchews all the way for me!
    I figured those wouldn't be as good as powerchews. Even though powerchews do contain carbs, they are from the xylitol and do not have the insulin spiking characteristics of other sugars. Not to mention that xylitol has many other health and dental benefits
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    So....I got a bunch of free samples of some of ON's stuff with an order I placed. And it just so happens there BCAA chews was one of the things I got a free sample of. There were 2 of them in the sample pack. First thing I notice is that apart from the markings on powerchews that make them look like a 45lb plate, the size and shape are IDENTICAL. The taste wasn't nearly as good as powerchews, and they were a bit crumbly when you chew them. The next thing I notice is that in every sample pack there is 2g of carbs. Basically a carb per chew.

Powerchews wins hands down from every conceivable angle on this one fellas. Not only do they taste better....look better, but they have zero carbs. And if you WERE to sample them yourself, you would get 5 of them in a neat little tube instead of only 2.

Powerchews all the way for me!
    I've used a couple tubs of the ON Chewable Aminos, and I agree they are not nearly as good. The profile isn't as good, the taste isn't as good, and they use inferior sugar alcohols that can cause IBS and other stomach issues (and without the health benefits of Xylitol). I'd say hands-down PowerChews is better, that's why I made the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I figured those wouldn't be as good as powerchews. Even though powerchews do contain carbs, they are from the xylitol and do not have the insulin spiking characteristics of other sugars. Not to mention that xylitol has many other health and dental benefits
    Yep, exactly, sugar alcohols like xylitol are metabolized in the liver and not through insulin. They're atkins/keto friendly!

People don't really understand just how good xylitol is for your teeth, but since I started using xylitol I've had no cavities (and I typically have 1-2 every 6 months).
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

3. I agree Milas. Powerchews are the way to go!
    Recoverbro Elite

4. Definitely better profile on the PowerChews!

5. Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    powerchews are the best tasting supplement that I have ever tried.
    your absolutely right my bro!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    powerchews are the best tasting supplement that I have ever tried.
    thats right bro!

7. It is nice to actually have good tasting supplements that are like a treat
    Recoverbro Elite

8. I used the pre-workout chews before I ran a half-marathon this weekend. I haven't done ANY cardio in the last 4 months, so I was depending on the Chews to get me through. It ended up not being a problem, my first half-marathon and I did it in 2:40 with NO training! My knees were a wreck, but endurance was great.

I'd say that's a pretty solid endorsement for what PowerChews can help you do!

9. Just wanted to say.....got samples of BCAA and creatine in my most recent np order and WOW. Totally amazing. The NCAA was just like sweet tarts. Nice work guys

10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Just wanted to say.....got samples of BCAA and creatine in my most recent np order and WOW. Totally amazing. The NCAA was just like sweet tarts. Nice work guys

great to hear that bro! BCAA is honestly amazing..
    THANKS NTBM!!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Just wanted to say.....got samples of BCAA and creatine in my most recent np order and WOW. Totally amazing. The NCAA was just like sweet tarts. Nice work guys
    Hell yeah man, they taste amazing!

12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Yeh man. They taste great for sure!
    Recoverbro Elite

13. Tried some samples of this stuff and its all good! I thought the preworkout wasnt going to be all that but it was

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Tried some samples of this stuff and its all good! I thought the preworkout wasnt going to be all that but it was
    The preworkout surprised me too. It was much more effective than I thought it would be
    Recoverbro Elite

15. I didnt get the pre w/o sample but the creatine and bcaa tasted outrageous. I have tried other chewable supps, none come even remotely close to taste and texture of this

16. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I didnt get the pre w/o sample but the creatine and bcaa tasted outrageous. I have tried other chewable supps, none come even remotely close to taste and texture of this
    The DAA/LCLT Chews will have a new flavor too, Bull Berry.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Milas

I know man! Can't wait to NOM on those!
    Recoverbro Elite

18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Tried some samples of this stuff and its all good! I thought the preworkout wasnt going to be all that but it was
    great to hear man, yeah, preworkout are also amazing...

______________________________ ____________________________
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    http://www.**********************
    Attachment 43782
    http://www.**********************/blog/

19. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post

yeah.. nam nam nam nam again... LOL!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    I didnt get the pre w/o sample but the creatine and bcaa tasted outrageous. I have tried other chewable supps, none come even remotely close to taste and texture of this
    I agree. They are the best tasting supplement I've had!
    Recoverbro Elite

21. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Sounds delish bro

22. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Hell yeah man, they taste amazing!
    powerchews are probley the best tasting supplements out there.

23. yes its true... powerchews are the best taste.. taste like candy.. nothing compare with ordinary candies.. hehe..

Attachment 44077

24. Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    yes its true... powerchews are the best taste.. taste like candy.. nothing compare with ordinary candies.. hehe..

Attachment 44077

Glad you are enjoying them just as much as me Mathew. Which ones are your favorite?
    Recoverbro Elite

25. I just finish the last of my Glutamines chews now its just Creatine and BCAA chews left to chew on.

26. The new DAA chews with LCLT also added should be here any day now! Can't wait to get my hands on some!
    Recoverbro Elite

27. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Glad you are enjoying them just as much as me Mathew. Which ones are your favorite?
    i love the creatine taste Rick.. i cant eat just one of this... This is so addicting like candies.... LOL! (im just like a kid)..

Attachment 44188

28. Im loving the BCAA and Glutamine ones right now.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Im loving the BCAA and Glutamine ones right now.
    Me 2 bro. The d test will be awesome for PCT

30. D-test should be here within the next couple weeks! I know there are quite a few of us that cant wait for that!
    Recoverbro Elite

Similar Forum Threads

1. PowerChews while Cutting?
    By Milas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 05:52 AM
  2. PowerChews BCAAs
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 07:48 AM
  3. PowerChews.com