Ideas on how to use PowerChews

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got to thinking about the different types of PowerChews there are, and how they can be used. It seems like a really versatile and convenient way to get some supplements. Maybe we can get all creative in this thread figuring out how we can use them?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got to thinking about the different types of PowerChews there are, and how they can be used. It seems like a really versatile and convenient way to get some supplements. Maybe we can get all creative in this thread figuring out how we can use them?
Ever cut? waking up in the middle of the night starving? well some powerchews bcaa not only will be beneficial but also get you away from eating junk....thats what i'm mostly looking forward to

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever cut? waking up in the middle of the night starving? well some powerchews bcaa not only will be beneficial but also get you away from eating junk....thats what i'm mostly looking forward to
That's actually exactly what I plan on doing when I get my BCAA powerchews. The same could be said for the glutamine chews also.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of taking some pre-workout, some during the workout, and some after since I'm training fasted. I could use any of the chews for those purposes!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a really nice way to down some supps without having to slam a bunch of fluid.

-Nighttime use would be great
-You can take them with you in your gym bag or put a few in a bag in your pocket and eat them throughout your workout
-Throughout the day in between meals, or with meals
-During extended cardio sessions

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd put the Pre-workout next to my bed for when I wake up! No need for water!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine chews would be great to chew on when you are on the way to the gym IMO.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
And all available for 44.99 in the NTBM store! Looks like you get a decent amount as well...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there multiple flavors? Also, any sugar content? Would eating them at night cause my teeth to fall out? lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there multiple flavors? Also, any sugar content? Would eating them at night cause my teeth to fall out? lol
I hven't tried them all, but I think they're flavored the same IIRC.

Actually, the opposite regarding teeth! They are sugar alcohols, Xylitol to be exact. Low GI, so low insulin response and they actually IMPROVE oral health, particularly teeth. My dentist told me to get xylitol gum, so adding in some extra is bonus (in addition to the BCAA, etc.). I still have to look up more about that piece, I'll post up what I find.

FDA counts sugar alcohols as 2.4 calories per gram, though each alcohol really have different values. Each dose of PowerChews is 17 calories I believe.

Xylitol is definitely one of the better sugar alcohols out there from what I've read.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I hven't tried them all, but I think they're flavored the same IIRC.

Actually, the opposite regarding teeth! They are sugar alcohols, Xylitol to be exact. Low GI, so low insulin response and they actually IMPROVE oral health, particularly teeth. My dentist told me to get xylitol gum, so adding in some extra is bonus (in addition to the BCAA, etc.). I still have to look up more about that piece, I'll post up what I find.

FDA counts sugar alcohols as 2.4 calories per gram, though each alcohol really have different values. Each dose of PowerChews is 17 calories I believe.

Xylitol is definitely one of the better sugar alcohols out there from what I've read.
Good post - learned something today :)

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
And all available for 44.99 in the NTBM store! Looks like you get a decent amount as well...
good price and if u add the ntbm 15% discount code ..its aroundd 38.25 or something ..plus free shipping .. plus a free money back guarantee if u dont like the product..they are also avalible at powerchews.com,they have a nice discount code also.

cant lose here