Creapure Creatine Mono Chews...

Ducati7

Awards
Anyone try this yet? Quality/Efficacy?,,,Be an easy way for me to get my daily creatine intake if it is good.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haven't tried them yet, but i believe it is creapure which is supposed to be a high quality creatine so it shouldn't have any problems in the quality department

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe destruction is using them in his log. Sorry I haven't used them personally. I love how convenient the power chews are. I'll be taking my BCAA power chews with everywhere ;)

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
They are convenient and tasty :D

I love the bcaas so far. I'll be trying the creatine soon.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a log on here that Destruction is using the creatine powerchews like beast said. I'm looking forward to those and the BCAA myself ;)

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
Anyone try this yet? Quality/Efficacy?,,,Be an easy way for me to get my daily creatine intake if it is good.
these are amazing bro.. trust me ..top notch creapure creatine monohydrate..chewable candy like taste..when i first tried these,after i saw how great they tasted .. i was convinced no way they could work but they did and they worked well!

if u want to try them out..they are sold at powerchews.com or needtobuildmuscle.com.ntbm has a full money back guarantee if u are not satified with any supp or product..so u cant lose

give them a shot..if u dont like them, send them back for a full money back guarantee

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CreaPure creatine in these? I just ordered the BCAA, but now I'm going to have to look into the creatine ones too. Creatine mono hasn't done much for me in the past, but I hear CreaPure is what you really want to use, so maybe these will work better. Either way, at least I'll enjoy these, just hope they'll work!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
these are amazing bro.. trust me ..top notch creapure creatine monohydrate..chewable candy like taste..when i first tried these,after i saw how great they tasted .. i was convinced no way they could work but they did and they worked well!

if u want to try them out..they are sold at powerchews.com or needtobuildmuscle.com.ntbm has a full money back guarantee if u are not satified with any supp or product..so u cant lose

give them a shot..if u dont like them, send them back for a full money back guarantee

Creatine candy FTW!!:head:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ummm....i think i just ate like 100g's of creatine.....i guess thats a good loading phase, someone get these away from me

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummm....i think i just ate like 100g's of creatine.....i guess thats a good loading phase, someone get these away from me

lol....save some for the maintenance phase gotti :lmao:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just popped open a tub of these creatine powerchews today and they are very good! Hard to keep from eating. They taste a lot like sweet tarts!!:yumyum:

5g of creaPURE creatine monohydrate per serving :)

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
lol hard to believe something that tastes that awesome is good for u..isnt it?

im hooked

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol hard to believe something that tastes that awesome is good for u..isnt it?

im hooked
That first week during the loading phase was a lot of fun! ;)

thenightmare2

Awards
These are pretty awesome, sometimes straight mono powder doesnt go down so smooth this is no problem

Colbert

Colbert

Awards

That's a lot of creatine. Like A LOT!!!! was there any side effects from taking that much creatine?

At least the carbs in it had a good insulin spike lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of creatine. Like A LOT!!!! was there any side effects from taking that much creatine?

At least the carbs in it had a good insulin spike lol.
No carbs, just sugar alcohols that won't raise insulin (metabolised in the liver). They're also good for your teeth (xylitol).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No carbs, just sugar alcohols that won't raise insulin (metabolised in the liver). They're also good for your teeth (xylitol).
That's true and they work great for supplementing in during fasting, as you don't have to worry about spiking insulin or going over the caloric mark

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
hey Ducati did you ever get the creatine chews? they are a good buy you only made one post in your thread so i am just curious if you pick some up or did you go with something els?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I bought some xylitol sugar today :D

They say 0 calories on the container but Xg of carbs...that way people would understand that it would be zero calories...even if they don't know about xylitol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought some xylitol sugar today :D

They say 0 calories on the container but Xg of carbs...that way people would understand that it would be zero calories...even if they don't know about xylitol
These are somewhere around 17-20 calories per serving with around 6g of Carb (xylitol)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, sugar alcohols do have calories but only about half and they don't affect insulin. It's good for sustained energy when dieting or fasting.

thenightmare2

Awards
Right, sugar alcohols do have calories but only about half and they don't affect insulin. It's good for sustained energy when dieting or fasting.
Also good for satisfying a sweet tooth when dieting!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh bro, I am loving these on my intermittent fasting diet. Since they don't spike insulin and the caloric content is so low, I can take them during my fast which is a big treat :D